Illnesses (Part 2)

With a blanket wrapped tightly around your body you walked downstairs. You quietly walked into the kitchen and waited for your brother to notice you.

It didn't even take Jin a full minute to realize his sister was behind him. "I thought I told you to stay in bed."

"But that's so boring," you whined.

You suddenly felt a hand on your forehead. It was freezing so you knew who it was. "She's still burning up," Jungkook said.

"And that's why she's got to get back in bed," Jin answered, turning to face his siblings.

"If only I could be sick," Yoongi sighed. He pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge. "Then I would get to lay up in bed and eat all day."

"I just hope my dongsaeng gets better!" Hobi cheered, wrapping his little sister into a tight hug.

"She's not going to if she stays out of bed," your persistent brother said.

"I just came down to ask you for some food," you groaned.

"I'll make you some food, (Y/N/N)," Taehyung smiled.

"No thanks. Tae," you said, cringing at the thought of your brother cooking.

"I can put in a movie for you to watch," Jimin insisted.

A cup was shoved in front of you and you reluctantly took it. "Your nightly dosage," Namjoon said.

"My kitchen was so quiet," Jin sighed. He placed a bowl of soup on the counter and gestured towards you. "You should know I wouldn't forget my baby sister's dinner."

"What about ours?" Jungkook asked.

"I could care less," Jin replied smugly.

---