Cheers

Your volleyball team had special cheers for certain things. Whether it was aces, tips, back row or normal hits, blocks – you guys had it all. Your coach had told you that he wasn't a cheerleader and if you guys wanted to do cheers, you needed to figure out what and need to participate.

And the crowd enjoyed the energetic cheers, too. They weren't much, but the little gestures seemed to get the parents and other spectators hyped along with your teammates.

After your friend served and no one passed it, the cheer came to you automatically.

"Yeah!" Stomp, clap, point up. "Ace!"

And the crowd: "Ace!"

The game continued and you heard Jimin a few times cheering along with you guys. He seemed to enjoy the cheers more than you guys.

When you went back to serve, along with the other parents and your teammates saying a few encouraging remarks, Jimin was heard chanting your name.

But let's not forget that back row hit you had. You hit the ball from middle back and the other team couldn't pass it back up. That cheer was automatic, too.

"Yeah!" Windshield wiper arms. "WOOSH, WOOSH!"

And then Jimin: "WOOSH, WOOSH!"

Your teammates smiled as they looked back at you, making you blush.

"Your oppa is so funny," (Best/Friend/N) commented before the other team served.

You nodded. "He should be a cheerleader, shouldn't he?"

---