No Show (Part 3)

Jin knocked on his sister's room, taking a deep breath.

"Who is it?" your voice ran out from behind the door.

"Jin," he responded.

A long silence came and Jin turned to leave but the door opened and you looked at him. You looked rather reluctant to be there. "What do you want?"

"I owe you an apology," Jin said. "May I come in?"

You nodded your head and went to sit on your bed. Jin followed, cracking the door behind him and he sat on the opposite end of your bed.

"Look, I'm sorry about not coming to your game, (Y/N)," Jin started. "I was stupid to miss it to go to my girlfriend's stupid club event. It wasn't even fun."

You nodded, quiet.

"And I'm sorry for hurting you so bad and letting you down. As a big brother, I shouldn't do that."

"Well I'm just upset that you chose her over your family," you spoke up. "Girlfriends are temporary, Jin. Family isn't. She may only be there half the time but I'm always going to be here."

Jin soaked in your words like a sponge. Your words hit him hard and he had to go over your sentences in deep thought. "I just want to let you know that I broke up with her."

Your eyes widened. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." You looked away awkwardly. "You didn't have to do that."

"No, I did," Jin replied. "She was only using me. But I know you won't, right?" He looked at you, a small smile forming at his lips.

"Of course not," you answered.

Jin stood up. "Well I'm glad I got to talk to you about that. Am I forgiven?"

You nodded. "Always."

---

A piece of trash is crying and that piece of trash is me