Underneath

The Kim family was happily enjoying dinner when one noticed that the littlest sibling was nowhere to be found.

"Where's (Y/N)?" Jimin asked, looking at the empty chair beside him where you should have been sitting.

Hoseok looked around. "I haven't seen her all day, now that I think about it."

Namjoon turned his head to Jin. "Do you know where she is?"

Jin shook his head. "No clue."

"Should I go look for her?" Taehyung asked, beginning to stand up.

"I'll go with you, hyung," Jungkook volunteered.

Yoongi put a hand up. "She's fine. You don't need to go looking for her."

Taehyung and Jungkook sat down. "How do you know she's okay?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi awkwardly scooted his chair back. "She's right here." He reached down and picked up his little sister who was fast asleep. "She's been under the table all day."

Namjoon cocked his head to the side. "Why would she do that?"

Yoongi began to eat again with you in his lap. "Beats me."

Jimin looked under the table and noticed a blanket and a few dolls around his siblings' feet. "I guess she has."

Yoongi nodded. "She was awake when we started eating but she fell asleep on my feet."

Jin frowned. "I cooked her favorite dinner."

Yoongi shrugged. "I guess she just takes after me."

---