Hit and Run

Inspired after I went to the beach this summer and did exactly what (Y/N) did but I almost hit an old man.

---

The Kim family took a trip to the beach one summer and was having a delightful time. You, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok were looking for sea shells. Jungkook was trying to see how far he could go out to sea. Jin and Yoongi were sitting down, making sure no one drowned or ran off too far. And Namjoon was trying to find philosophical analogies that went with the beach.

Jimin handed you a sea shell that was broken. "Do you want it?"

You looked at it and noticed it wasn't a pretty color and it was trying to break apart in your hands. "No, but thanks." You went to toss it out in the water but it slipped and went straight up and fell somewhere behind you.

"Owe!" Namjoon exclaimed. He rubbed the now sore spot on his head and picked up the shell that hit him. "Why is it raining shells?"

Jimin looked at you and started laughing, falling onto the wet sand. You fell beside him, losing your breath as you laughed.

"Was it you two?" Namjoon asked.

"I'm sorry," you choked it out as you tried to catch your breath.

"I should teach you a lesson," Namjoon said, grinning. He picked you up and tossed you in the deeper part of the water.

You surfaced, making a sour face. "You could've warned me!"

Namjoon smirked. "And you could've warned me about it raining shells."

---