Birthday

This was requested as a 25K special but uh... you can see how behind I get. I hope you, Min_yon_shin, love this imagine. I made it as long as I could and it almost exceeds 2K words. I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for giving this book your love and support!

---

xx-xx-2017

8:19AM

You groaned as you opened your eyes. You looked at your bedroom door and saw that it was opened, leaving you to peer into the hallway from your bed. You yawned and swung your legs over the side of the bed. You grabbed your shorts that were lying on the floor and put them on before walking down the hall and down the stairs.

You walked into the kitchen and stretched your arms. "Good morning," you said as you walked to the fridge.

"Good morning, birthday girl!" Hoseok cooed, hugging you from behind.

You looked at him like he was crazy and then you realized it was your birthday. You had completely and totally forgotten that your birthday was creeping its way up on you and today it finally came. "Is it my birthday, isn't it?"

"How could you forget?" Hoseok asked.

"I forget my birthday all the time," Yoongi muttered as he swiped through his phone.

"Wait, so you guys didn't even bother to remind me?" you chuckled.

"We didn't think we would have to," Jin replied.

"So you guys didn't even know what to get me?"

Namjoon smiled. "Of course. Her mind goes straight to presents."

"Of course we knew what to get you," Jimin giggled. "You're our sister and we always know what our sister wants."

You smiled and grabbed a bottle of water. You sat on a barstool in between Yoongi and Namjoon and you laid your head down on your hands. "So what do we have planned for today?"

A pink bag suddenly dropped in front of you and you looked behind you to see Taehyung. He was dressed nicely and you remembered he had an important meeting at his college. "I won't be back until late tonight so I thought I should give you your gift now."

You nodded and you turned back to your gift. Taehyung rested his chin on your shoulder as you pulled out a small box that contained a bottle perfume. It was one of the more expensive ones that had to be handled carefully by the store clerks. You pulled out a (F/C) sweater and you unfolded it to see the pretty designs in the stitching. You noticed it was from Taehyung's favorite clothing brand and you smiled.

"Gucci? Really?"

Taehyung scoffed. "Are you insulting Gucci? How dareth thee."

You then tipped the bag over and looked in to see if there was anything else. There something wrapped in the bottom and you pulled it out. You tore off the purple tissue paper and you smiled. You held a black picture frame in your hands. The picture was of you and the rest of your siblings when you went to Europe last year. You remembered claiming it as your favorite family photo and Taehyung took the time to get it developed and framed just for you.

"Oh, Taehyung, I love it," you gushed. You turned around and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

He smiled, his teeth glistening in the kitchen's light. "I hope you have a great fourteenth birthday, princess!"

Taehyung soon left, and you went upstairs to put away his gifts. As you walked out of your room, you poked your head in Jungkook's to see him still in bed. You smirked before jumping onto his bed.