Allergies

"Why do they always get allergies at the same time?" Jungkook asked, looking at you and Hobi huddled up under three blankets on the couch, tissues littered around you.

Hobi sneezed, followed by you coughing. "Because we're siblings!" Hobi said once his sneezing fit was over.

Jimin laid down on both of you, his body heat suddenly warming the blankets up. "I shall make your fevers go away, dear brother and sister," he grinned. You began to play with his black hair, running your trembling fingers through his messy bed-hair.

Jin came into the living room holding two bowls of soup. You and Hobi greedily took the bowls, practically inhaling the noodles.

"I don't like it when my siblings are sick," Taehyung frowned, his head resting in his palms. "Then they miss out on all the fun."

"We'll be okay in a week, don't worry, Tae," you reassured.

"They get to lay around, though," Yoongi scowled. "They don't have to do anything and they get waited on left and right."

Hobi coughed in his hand and stuck it out to his older sibling. "You want to get sick, too, and join the party?"

Yoongi shied away from Hoseok's hand. "I'm good, but thanks."

"Jimin, you're going to get sick," Namjoon said, looking at the sibling who was draped across the two sick patients.

"But maybe they'll get better if I get sick," Jimin argued.

Namjoon only sighed and rolled his eyes.

You looked at Hobi. "At least I have someone who partakes in my suffering."

Hobi put a hand over his heart passionately. "I will always suffer alongside my siblings if it makes them feel better."

And somehow that sentence made you start crying.

---

So last night at the volleyball game, I was up front and I looked at the opposing team's fans and I  locked eyes with this guy who had one of those push-pop things (like a ring pop but it's like a stick I guess) but when I looked at him he stuck it in his mouth, looked at me all seductively like, and started pushing it up and down in his mouth and I was like