Pillow Fight

It was something you and your siblings started when you were young. When most of your siblings were gone, the remaining siblings slept in the same room together. It started after your parents passed away and it was just a way to make sure each other was okay.

The tradition carried on and it was just you, Yoongi, and Jungkook left at home one day. You three were staying in Jungkook's room.

"I'm sleeping in Hoseok's bed, (Y/N). You can have Taehyung's though," Yoongi had said. "You can deal with the weird crap he has stored under his mattress."

"He's not that bad, hyung," Jungkook claimed from his bed, closest to the window.

It was quiet now, but none of you was asleep. Yoongi was listening to music while Jungkook was sitting up, watching YouTube videos. You were laying there, watching both of them, trying to stay awake.

"Jungkook, turn down the volume," Yoongi said, turning his head to look at his younger brother.

Jungkook looked at his older brother. "You have headphones on! You can't hear anything!"

"Don't argue with your hyung," Yoongi reprimanded.

Jungkook grabbed the pillow behind him and threw it at Yoongi. His hyung dodged it, making it hit you instead.

Yoongi smirked and threw his pillow at Jungkook as payback, only to be hit in the back of the head by one from you, making your brother give you a stern look.

"Kim (Y/N), I know where you're ticklish," he stated.

But that didn't stop you, or your brothers. It soon turned out to be a full-on pillow fight. It lasted about fifteen minutes, ending when a pillow thrown by Jungkook knocked a glass of water off Hobi's desk, making it fall to the floor and spilling the contents in it.

"I'm not cleaning that up," Jungkook said quickly.

---