Piercings

Requested by one of my readers, YourFateLiesHere. I hope you like this and thank you for reading my story, love!

---

You had gotten your ears pierced when you were just a baby. You didn't wear them that often, but sometimes you put in some just to give your outfit a little "pizazz." But you wanted the upper lobe piercing like some of your siblings.

You spent the night at a friend's house since she was inviting you and a few other girls over to celebrate her birthday. She wasn't exactly a close friend but you two got along good most of the time.

"We should get piercings," the birthday girl suggested, standing up and walking away from the circle you and the other guests were sitting in.

"What do you mean?" you asked. All of the girls there already had piercings.

But you connected the dots when you watched her take out a needle from a drawer beside her bed. She grabbed a rag and a bottle of alcohol before she returned to the circle of girls. "Who's going first?"

***

Your ears were on fire. They had been for about a few days now but you knew you couldn't tell anyone or else you would get in serious trouble. At least you didn't get a belly piercing like one girl did.

You had concluded that your new piercings were infected. The fact that another girl missed school because of a serious infection helped you realize that maybe the needle that the birthday girl used wasn't the most sterile thing in the world. You didn't say anything but you didn't touch them except to only apply a cotton ball soaked with alcohol on a regular basis.

You sat at the kitchen counter as you talked with Namjoon. It was a simple discussion about what had been going on at school lately and you were careful not to say anything about the two new holes you had.

You brushed your hair back subconsciously. Namjoon looked at your features but the intense red shade of your ears caught his attention. "Why are your ears so red, sis?"

You looked up and sucked in a breath. "Oh! I'm just cold."

Namjoon gave you an incredulous look. He moved over to you and you quickly pulled your hair over your ears. "I'm fine, Namjoon!"

"I don't think so, (Y/N)," he argued. "Is it fine if you're ears are blood red?"

You sighed and realized the infection was probably a lot worse than you thought was. You didn't want to get in trouble but you were eventually going to get caught. It was either a temporary punishment or possibly permanent ear damage.

You pulled back your hair and Namjoon touched your searing ear lobe with his cold fingers. You recoiled. "It hurts, oppa."

"Yeah, I can see that," he retorted. "Since when did you get these?" He looked at your other ear and made a disapproving sound.

"At that birthday party. The girl gave everyone piercings."

"And you didn't tell her that you didn't want any?"

You stayed quiet because you didn't feel like lying anymore. "I kind of wanted new ones."

"(Y/N), you could've brought it up," Namjoon stated as he sat beside you.

You only nodded, ashamed at what you had done.

Namjoon got up and walked out before turning around at the kitchen door. "I'm going to get Jin and we'll debate when you're going to the doctor's."

Your eyes got teary. "Am I going to get I trouble?"

"Probably, kid," he answered. "Probably."

---

I hope you enjoyed it!!