No Show (Part One)

Requested by one of my beautiful supporters,  JeonTora.

I hope this is sufficient for what you wanted and this will have three parts, dearie. Thank you for all your support, boo! Keep being amazing!!

---

You were very excited for the volleyball game tonight. One, it was Spirit Night and practically the whole school was going to be there and be hype, but secondly, it was going to be the first game Jin would be able to come to in a while. You were so excited for him to come that he told Hoseok to help him make a sign that had a cheesy pun on it relating to your jersey number. You had caught a glimpse of it but he wouldn't let you see the whole thing. You had even told all your teammates that he was going to attend and his poster was going to be better than everyone else's.

"Where's that sign, (Y/N)?" a teammate quipped, searching the crowd with you. You found the other six siblings but Jin was nowhere to be found and you got a little worried. If something happened the others would let me know, right?

You caught Yoongi's attention by flailing your arms about while you were sitting on the bench. You held up eight fingers, wiggling one then pointing to yourself. You then held seven, which suddenly switched to six and you pointed to all your siblings resembling them. You then held up just one and mouthed, "Where's Jin?"

Yoongi shrugged. He held up his phone and shook his head no, meaning that he hadn't heard from him. You nodded and then slumped in your seat, puzzled as to why he wasn't present.

***

Jin never showed up, leaving all your friends to laugh you. You asked the rest of your siblings why he didn't appear and it hurt you to find out that no one had heard from him. You went and got your backpack along with your other things, snatching up your phone in the process. You turned it on and the blood in your veins boiled to a dangerous temperature.

"Sorry that I won't be able to make it tonight! Audrey wanted me to come to some event her club is having in the park. I hope you play well!"

You were so angry that you didn't even feel like crying. "He's with his girlfriend," you hissed when you were in the company of the six siblings that weren't traitors.

"I'm sorry, dongsaeng," Hobi said, rubbing your shoulder as you walked out of the school and towards the car. "I'm sure it's for a good reason."

"Ha!" You startled your siblings when you shook off Hobi's hand, walking faster towards the car.

Your siblings exchanged apologetic looks, hoping that your anger would wear off sometime soon.

***

No, your anger didn't wear off. When you got home you marched to his room, grabbed your poster that so beautifully decorated and tore it to pieces, leaving the bits scattered around on his side of the room to make a point.

"Kim (Y/N), you better straighten up," Yoongi scolded.

You stomped your foot. "You don't understand, Yoongi! How could he just let me down like that! He knew how happy I was to have him come."

Yoongi took you by your shoulders. He could see the furry in your eyes cloud over with hurt and he sighed. "I know, princess. But two wrongs don't make right. You're just going to make him feel worse."

"He made me feel awful!" You scoffed and ran to your room, slamming the door shut behind you. You jumped onto your bed and grabbed your stuffed animal before crying hot tears into its stuffed body.

---

Is it good?? I hope you like it~!