Panic Attacks

You hadn't had very many panic attacks, but they all seemed to occur under the same circumstances. The first one you had was when the Kim family went out to eat and not only was your family loud and obnoxious but there was a group of drunks sitting not very far from you. It became loud and suddenly you felt dizzy and Hoseok ended up walking you to the bathroom to make sure you were okay. The others occurred at school when it became very loud and or when you were placed under a lot of stress. And today just happened to be one of those days.

You were trying to listen to the conversation happening beside you in the cafeteria but you kept focusing on the conversation across from you. You tried to ask your friends what they were saying when all of a sudden someone stood up and started yelling incoherent phrases. Though your school was pretty strict and prestigious, the teachers and advisers could care less about what happened at lunch.

Another person began yelling your name and you turned to them a little too quickly. You felt as if your brain did a flip in your head and suddenly all the loud voices and conversations jumbled into your ears. You felt small and you knew you couldn't tell people to quiet down. You felt tears fall as your head felt heavy and your brain decided it would be fun if the world started spinning.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" your best friend, (Best/Friend/N), asked. You could barely hear her but you slowly shook your head as a response.

Jungkook looked up from his lunch and quickly made a witty comeback towards his classmate who had insulted him. But something caught his eye. He saw his little sister, face scrunched up and tears falling into her lap as she looked around as if searching for a way out of the cafeteria. Jungkook watched as your best friend stood and helped you to your feet. You were shaky as you stood up but your friend kept you steady, doing her best not to trip over the many people walking about. "I'll be back," Jungkook muttered before bolting up and running in the way you and your friend had gone.

He made it into the hallway and called for your friend to stop walking. "I can take her the rest of the way, (Best/Friend/N). Thank you."

Your friend nodded and told you to be careful and that she would check up on you after school before she returned to the cafeteria.

Jungkook sat you down on the bench and wiped your tears away. "What's going on?"

You sobbed and hugged him. "I-I-I got dizzy again and everyone was too loud."

Jungkook nodded and ran a hand through your hair. "It's okay. I'm here."

"I want to go home," you hiccupped between sobs.

"Alright, (Y/N)." He stood you up and kissed your forehead. "We'll get you home."

---