Too Old

Prepare for cringe at the end. It was rushed...

---

You really wanted to go trick or treating this year. Of course, this was you every year. The only problem was that you didn't have anyone to go with and your brothers weren't letting you go alone, that's for sure. So since it looked like you weren't going, you didn't even have a costume ready.

However, a week before Halloween, Hoseok jumped onto the couch beside you. "So I heard you wanted to go trick or treating."

"Yeah, but no one wants to take me or go with me so I'm stuck here giving out candy," you grumbled, continuing to watch TV.

"But what if I said I wanted to accompany you?" he asked.

Jungkook looked his hyung's way. "You're too old."

Hoseok scoffed. "I am not old. Don't disrespect your hyung like that."

"I'm just saying. You don't see twenty-two year olds walking around on Halloween unless they want to scare people," Jungkook said, "and I don't see you as the type to do that."

Hoseok picked up a throw pillow and threw it at his younger brother. "Were you involved in this conversation? I don't think so." Your brother turned to you and smiled. "So what do you want to go as?"

You looked at him. "I haven't planned anything."

Hoseok's eyes widened. "But you always start planning in January!"

You shrugged. "I did but I threw away all my notes and such since I didn't think I would need them."

Your brother tsked. "Well what do you remember?"

You looked off to the side. "I don't know. I guess we could go as a duo or something."

Hoseok frowned. "Halloween is like your favorite holiday, (Y/N)! Get those creative juices flowing!"

"Well..." You started off. You looked around the living room, running through all the thoughts in your head. "Ooh! You know how much I love Mulan, right? We could be Li Shang and Mulan!"

Hoseok nodded. "I'm sure there's more ideas, dongsaeng."

"We could be an anime pair- Wait, me and a couple of my friends thought of the idea of going as a group and being the chef, the maid, and the gardener from Black Butler."

So after an hour of ideas and crossing out names and characters, you two finally decided to be Finnian and Mey-Rin from Black Butler.

---

I need to figure out what I'm gunna be this year lol. I might bring back my J-Hope getup I did for character day at school...

Apparently I look like him??

But he's so much more beautiful than me how can a literal garbage bag like me look like the sun??