Coming Home

"Look who's back home!" your mom said, opening the front door to reveal a grinning Jimin who was talking to a friend. The friend's mom walked in and hugged your mom and they went to the kitchen to gossip.

Jimin and his friend walked in behind them, laughing about some immature joke. They had gone away for summer camp and were returning after a few weeks of fun activities. He looked different. Was he more tan? Or was it just the fact he had been gone for a long time?

Three year old (Y/N)'s eyes widened when she saw her older brother. All the other siblings were upstairs or outside so you were his only sibling to greet him. You were glad, because you missed him. A LOT.

"Chim!" You called and clapped your hands, catching the eleven year old's attention. You slid off the couch and waddled to your brother.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He smiled. You went to hug his leg but he picked you up instead and gave you a kiss on your forehead. "I missed you!"

You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck, grinning like you had been given a big bag of candy. "I mithed you, thoo!"

Jimin hugged you tighter and asked his friend if he wanted to go upstairs to hang out until he had to go home.

"Are you bringing the girl, too?" he asked.

Jimin nodded. "Of course. That is, if she wants to go." He turned his head to you and rested his forehead on yours and looked you in the eye. "Do you want to go hang out with me and Haneul?"

"Yeth!"

---