Hand Me Downs (Part 1)

Jungkook rolled a black and red bowling ball towards you. You picked it up and stuck your fingers in the three holes that were obviously going to be bigger than necessary. "How does that feel, besides the fingers?"

You nodded. "It's a little heavy." You sat it down on the ground and picked up a blue and gray one. "But I think I'll start slinging this one since it feels lighter than what I'm using right now."

Jungkook nodded and took the one you were holding. He put it back into his black bowling bag and zipped it up. "Then let's use that one."

Your eyes widened. "But don't you use this?"

Jungkook shook his head. He gestured to another ball that had more red than black and the cleanest bowling ball you had ever seen. "I use that one."

You nodded. "When will we get the holes filled?"

Your brother shrugged. "Maybe one day after school or something. How bad are they?"

"I think if I put some tape on my thumb it will be fine but the fingertips are a little too big."

"What if we put some rosin on it?" Jungkook suggested.

"I guess that'll work," you said.

Jungkook unzipped a part of your (F/C) bowling bag and grabbed your rosin ball. He threw it at you, making a big white spot on your shirt.

You looked at him. "Thanks. I needed that."

Jungkook smiled. "You're welcome, sis."

---

Using bowling terminology that probably none of you understand sorry Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

Update on my sickness: I have strep throat...

IF I DIE CAN ONE OF YOU TELL BTS THAT I LOVE THEM AND THAT I'LL BE BUYING THEIR NEW ALBUMS FROM HEAVEN?!