Walking

Your brothers had always walked to school if they were capable. But now everyone had graduated except for you and Jungkook. That left just the two of you to walk to school.

Jungkook took your shoulder and pushed you in front of him as you guys passed through a busy sidewalk. Even at seven in the morning, people were already out and about, going to work or school like you were. Jungkook, being the protective brother he was, wanted to make sure he didn't lose you to the sea of people around you two.

You continued walking until you felt a tug on your school blazer. You stopped walking and waited until Jungkook was at your side and you started walking again.

"You could be a little less forceful, don't you think?" you asked, looking up at your brother.

Jungkook smirked. "I can't help I have muscles."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, like I don't know. You only talk about them all the time and almost kill your siblings everyday – how could I have not noticed?"

Jungkook looked at you. "Look, most of those are accidents."

"So you elbowed Hobi yesterday on accident, hm?" you questioned.

Your brother stifled a laugh. "He was in the way."

"You almost gave him a black eye."

"I said, 'he was in my way'."

"And what about that time you smacked me in the face?"

"Look, it was your fault for being there in the first place," Jungkook countered.

You looked up and saw your school appearing in the distance.

"Remember to act like you don't know me, okay?" Jungkook said, looking down at you.

You yawned. "You tell me that every day but I'm pretty sure the whole school knows we're related."

"But it doesn't help to pretend we're not," Jungkook snipped.

You sighed and shook your head. "I'm glad you're graduating this year."

"Oh yeah? Let's see if you still think that when you have no one to help stash your snacks and other stuff in their locker," your brother told you, tugging on your ponytail.

"Stop reminding me," you groaned.

---

For the Q and A thing, comment and/or message me the questions you want to ask~!