Crushes

The amount of people that didn't know you had seven brothers was unbelievable. Sure, most of the people in your class knew you and Jungkook were siblings, but the other six were unknown. It seemed like only your close friends knew you had seven other siblings.

You sat down with some of your classmates on the bleachers for a basketball game. It was you, your squad, and  a few other girls and boys. You decided to sit with them instead of your brothers.

"Whoa, (Y/N), look," one of the girls said. She had been at your school for only a few months and you two had become good friends once she walked into the classroom.

"What are we looking at?" you said, scanning the guys on the gym floor to see if any had fallen or something else that might be amusing.

"Those guys over there." She pointed and you followed her finger to see the twins. They were with Jungkook, talking to a few friends.

"You're lucky! Looks like your brother is friends with them," she grinned, looking at you.

You shrugged, thinking she was talking about the seniors. "They're all jerks, I think."

"Surely not," she disagreed. "The ones with the silver and blonde hair."

You realized she was talking about the twins. "And?"

"They're HOT!" she gasped. "What do you think? I'll take the short one, you can have the blonde one."

You gagged. "Those are my brothers."

Her face went pale. "Wha-"

You nodded. "They're twins and they're two of my older brothers."

"I thought it was just you and Jungkook-oppa," she said.

"Nope," you answered.

"How many other siblings do you have?" she asked.

You chuckled. "Well," you started off. "See the one with black hair eating popcorn over there? That's Yoongi."

She nodded and you continued. "The one with pink hair beside him is Jin. He's the oldest and beside him is Namjoon."

"That's it, right?"

You shook your head and pointed to Hoseok. "The one trying to be a cheerleader is Hoseok, or Hobi."

She looked at you, eyes wide and mouth agape. "You have that many brothers?"

"Yup," you replied. "It's just the eight of us. Been like that for a while." You looked at her. "I wouldn't ask for it any other way."

---

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the support you have given this story and my other stories~~

But also: 

Have you seen the new teaser?!

I peed.

And now I feel bad because I can't whistle...

BUT JUNGKOOK'S FOREHEAD HAS SEEN THE LIGHT AGAIN, THANK YOU BIGHIT!