Horror Movies

You walked into the brightly lit room and threw down your blanket and teddy bear. Taehyung was grabbing pillows and blankets from the baskets on the shelves while Jungkook was setting up the projector. Jimin was downstairs getting snacks and drinks. The four youngest were getting ready for movie night.

There was a vacant room in the Kim house so your brothers turned it into a movie theatre. There was a couch and shelves on the far wall that had blankets and pillows, ready for the next person that needed them. A projector had been set up and Jungkook would always hook up his laptop to it to play movies, TV shows, or YouTube videos.

You helped Taehyung lay out the blankets and pillows and Jimin soon returned with two big bowls of popcorn and bottles of soda. Jungkook finally turned on the projector and his desktop background was now visible on the blank wall. He shut off the lights before he put a movie in.

The twins sat down, getting comfortable and the motioned for you to sit down with them. A movie showed up and Jimin looked at Jungkook. "What are we watching?"

Jungkook sat down beside Taehyung and grabbed a handful of popcorn from his bowl. "I don't know. Some movie called 'Paranormal Activity.'"

Your heart stopped. "What?" You were like Hoseok, terrified of everything. You hated horror movies and you were never able to finish one without crying or cowering in fear.

Jungkook smirked. "Don't worry, (Y/N/N). It's not that scary."

Jimin looked at his younger brother. "You know better than to do that, Jungkook. You know she's scared of those things."

"I-I-I'll watch it," you piped up.

Taehyung looked at you. "Are you sure?"

You nodded. "I don't want to be scared anymore."

And you made a huge mistake.

***

The four oldest of the Kim family finally returned home the next morning and their first task after coming home was to make sure everyone was okay. They went to your room to find you nowhere and the other bedrooms to see the others were missing, too. You guys weren't in the living room or kitchen so they decided to check the movie room.

A bowl of popcorn was over turned, its contents all over the floor. The main menu of a movie was displayed on the wall. Then they saw the rest of the siblings, sprawled out on the floor after a long night of horror movies. Jungkook was wrapped tightly in a blanket with Taehyung's head resting on his shoulder. Your arms were tightly wrapped around your teddy bear, Jimin cradling you in his arms.

Yoongi picked up the DVD for one of the movies they watched. "I wonder who had the bright idea to show (Y/N) these."

---

You guys are going to love the next chapter I swear I feel it in my bones