Kidnapped

You strayed away from Hoseok to look at some CDs that were on sale. You were out grocery shopping for Jin and you had brought your money along in case you saw something you liked. You saw a CD that looked interesting and you went to grab it to see the track list.

But something grabbed your hand.

You turned your head to see a male with soft skin and kind brown eyes. But his lips formed a smirk and you knew he wasn't as kind as he looked. "What's a pretty young girl doing alone?"

"I-I-I..." You were at a loss of words, scared of what this guy could do to you. He was obviously stronger than you, his muscles bulging under his black shirt.

"You know better than to do that, right?" He chuckled to himself. "Why don't you come with me so no one kidnaps you, okay?"

You wanted to kick him, punch him, hurt him some kind of way but your muscles froze. You couldn't do anything so you just let him drag you off towards the exit of the grocery store. "Where are you taking me?" you squeaked.

"Don't worry, little girl. I'm not going to hurt you," he grinned. "But my friends might."

"What?"

"I'm selling you," he said.

"Over my dead body," a voice interrupted. You turned your head to see Hoseok.

"Who are you?" the male asked.

"Her big brother and I would advise you to let go of her," Hoseok demanded.

You whimpered and felt the male's grasp on you tighten. "And what are you going to do if I don't? You don't look strong enough to even touch me."

Hoseok looked at you, as if he tried to telepathically tell you something. "I would love to show you."

You saw a worker of the grocery store walk by and you suddenly felt your voice come back to you.

"HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED! HELP ME, PLEASE!" you screamed at the top of your lungs, drawing a crowd of shoppers' attention.

"You stupid kid," the male muttered as he let go of you. He turned to run but a security guard caught him just in time.

Hoseok hugged you, pulling you close to him. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I should've done something more. Not just try to talk him out of it," he answered.

You hugged him back. "But if you didn't, he would've got me." You kissed his cheek and smiled. "Thank you, Hobi!"

---