Crying

You looked at the colorful candies on the desk. You were drooling just thinking about the savory sweetness of the treats that belonged to your brother. You glanced over at him and saw that he had his back turned to you. You took the chance and snatched up the sweets.

Yoongi heard the sound of crinkling plastic behind him and he looked back to see his little sister stuffing the candies into her small mouth. He automatically grabbed the unopened wrappers and put them in his pocket. "No, (Y/N). Spit them out."

You looked at your older brother and felt tears brim your eyes. Yoongi realized he might have scolded you a bit too harshly and he panicked. You started crying, tears running down your puffed-out cheeks and onto the floor.

You two were home alone so he couldn't call his brothers in to make you stop crying. "Oh, what am I supposed to do?" He whispered. He couldn't let you have the rest of the candies because he had direct orders from Jin.

"She is not to have candy while we're gone," Jin had instructed.

He fretted, seeing how your crying was not ceasing any time soon. He picked you up and went to your room, sitting you down on your soft bed. Yoongi grabbed your stuffed animals and waved them in front of your face.

"Look here, (Y/N)! We're here to cheer you up!" Yoongi said, changing his voice to make it sound like one of the characters off of the cartoon you watched.

You looked at the plushies, and then to your brother who was trying his best to smile. You continued to cry, being the crybaby you were.

He groaned and set the stuffed animals down. He looked around your room and couldn't find anything that would cheer you up. He sighed and looked at you. "I can't let you have the candy."

The tears didn't stop.

"I'm really trying here, (Y/N). Stop making this difficult."

It was as if you didn't hear him.

He stood up, deciding that it was best if he left you alone. He returned to his room and continued to work on his science homework. He heard his door creak open and he looked behind him to see you standing there with tear stains streaked down your face.

"Can I have some ice cream, Yoongi?"

He smiled and stood up. "Jin-hyung didn't say anything about ice cream," he said as he picked your small figure up. "In that case, you can have all you want, princess."

---