Medical

Your vision was going back and forth between blurry and clear and you found it hard to focus. You looked down at your paper to write notes, but your hand wouldn't write. The words on the board started to run together and you felt like your head weighed a thousand pounds. You blacked out and fell out of your chair, making the whole class gasp.

***

You felt your forehead behind touched by a cold hand. "Kim (Y/N), wake up," you heard Jin say. Your eyes fluttered open and you were in a familiar room. You recognized it as your brother's.

"Thank God you're awake," Jin said beside you. He stood up and waved a bottle of water in front of you. "You need to drink this."

You wanted to pull the covers up over you and go back to sleep. You took the plastic bottle and took a big drink. "What happened?" you asked between sips.

"You passed out in the middle of class," Jin explained. He sat down beside you and stirred a bowl of soup. "The hospital said you were malnourished so you're not going back to school tomorrow."

You did a small fist pump, glad you wouldn't have to endure torture for another day. "You need to get rest and plenty of water though."

You nodded and looked at the now empty bottle. Jin took it and gave you another, making you think he was pulling water bottles out of thin air. He stood up and sat the bowl he had beside you on his nightstand. "Don't you dare scare me like that again," he said as you left you in peace.

---