Crush

Knowing how your siblings would freak out if you told them who you liked – half would blackmail you while the rest would practically hyperventilate and try to lock you in a closet forever – so you always kept it to yourself. But there was only one that would smile and say, "That's nice" and then never speak of it again unless he was asking, "So do you still like him?"

Taehyung took you to bowling one morning since Jungkook was on his class's senior trip to Jeju Island. It was ten minutes past the time you were supposed to start but you were waiting for the team you were up against.

Your crush.

Taehyung looked at the score sheet. "Hey, isn't that the guy you like?"

You smiled, blushing. "Yeah."

"You mean I'll finally get to see the guy that my dongsaeng loves?"

"I don't know if I exactly love him, Tae."

"Well still." Your brother pinched your cheeks. "You're lucky Jungkook hasn't figured it out yet."

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung smirked. "Jungkook knows you like someone that bowls on this league and he's trying to figure it out. But right now he's skipped over 'him'." Taehyung gave you a thumbs up. "But I never tell my dongsaeng's secrets."

You smiled. "Thank you, Tae."

---

Two Taehyung imagines in one day.

You have been blessed.