Naps

Usually when you came home from school, Jin was taking a nap or lounging around. He worked early hours so he was usually tired when he came home.

You were used to climbing in bed with your mom when you came home from school and it was no exception with Jin.

You, a new first grader, would kick off your shoes while running through the living room and shed your backpack at the bottom of the stairs. You would bound to your brother's room before throwing open his door and jumping onto his bed. You would then slip under the covers and snuggle close to him, knowing you wouldn't be able to take a nap with all your energy but you would try to anyways.

Jin would crack open his eyes and would smile to see his little sister. "Don't be too loud, okay? I need some rest."

"Okay, Jin!"

---

Any imagine requests asked at this point will be in my next book,  @ all of you who have requested something lately. I have not forgotten you, it's just I already have the last remaining drafts for this story ready and I don't have any room for the newly requested things. It'll be published, though, so don't worry!

*however all these part 2's you guys have been asking for are going to take me longer, I'm sorry* 

Also, this book is now #75 in fan fiction! Guys, thank you so much for supporting me. I owe it all to you guys~!