Stuffs About Meh

So I didn't get any questions lol but that's okay. (If someone asked me to ask them a question the only thing I can think of is "do you know BTS?") So here's just some some stuff :)

Name: IRL I go by Lexie but Alex is fine. (I mean it's my name on here if it wasn't okay why would I put that as my name)

Age: I lie about my ago a lot lol (doesn't everyone??) but I'm gunna be honest. I'm 14.

Height: 5'3

From: 'Murica

Girl/Boy: I is a woman (jk I'm like a six year old in a teen's body so more like a little girl)

Zodiac Sign: I know you have two(?) but I only know of Aries.

Relationship: single because humans don't date trash sadly

Favorite Color: Blue and/or black

Favorite Food: I'm not picky I'll eat anything, really. But anything that involves noodles/pasta is a gift from Heaven.

Favorite Drink: Root beer I guess but sparkling water (has to be flavored) is good too.

Language: English. A lil bit of Spanish (taking my second and hopefully last year of it) and whatever gibberish comes out when I'm tired.

Favorite Song: I have too many lol.

Favorite Band/Group: gee i don't know. BTS, duh

Favorite Book: I don't really have one because I read so much. (Reading Sailor Moon right now.)

Pets: A Cocker Spaniel named Evey, a golden Labrador named Rosebud (or Rosie), a black bunny named Wilford Warfstache, and a brown bunny named Conan Edogawa the Destroyer.

Sports: Bowling, archery, and volleyball.

Left or Right Handed: I'm right handed (omg so mainstream ugh)

Hobbies: Writing, listening to music, reading, watching YouTube, and eating.

Fun Facts:

+  My first K-Pop song was the full length version of House of Cards (by BTS) at 1AM on a road trip.

+  I am an only child.

+  I'm one of the top students in my grade/class.

+  I can't draw to save my life.

+  I have a nut allergy.

+  Kindergarten girls at my school love me and I have over 20 drawings from one. (I'm such a dark soul I feel loved when an innocent child just decides to be my friend.)

+  I have a cousin who's half American-half Korean who's six and she's like my little sister. One time we were sitting in the car in front of a fast food place (she was probably four at the time and it was 10PM (we just came from seeing the live action Cinderella movie)) and this group of teenagers were in front of us and my cousin accidentally hit the car horn because she got in the driver's seat and one of teenagers was like "What the fucking hell man?" and my cousin was just like "what do I do?" and the teen started walking towards us and I told my cousin to say "fuck you" and that's how I, a twelve year old at the time, almost got in a fight in front of a Dairy Queen at 10PM because I told a four year old to tell a teenager "fuck you." (Her mom was totally chill about though but she said that I should've got her mom (my aunt) who was with us.)

+  That same cousin is now my ARMY-in-training and her bias is Jimin.

---

That's it I guess.