Illnesses (Part 1)

First it started out with a visit to Jin and Yoongi's room in the middle of the night to ask for medicine to alleviate the pain of your sore throat. Then another trip to them a few hours later to ask for more blankets. And then when you woke up for school, you knew you weren't even making it to the front door.

Jin came in your room, making sure you were up. "(Y/N), it's time to get up- Why is my dongsaeng so red?"

You coughed. "I'm not going to school, oppa." You felt an intense pain like your head was going to explode so you couldn't help but use the term.

"Not like that you aren't," Jin agreed. He left your room and returned a few minutes later with cough syrup and other medicines.

Jungkook, clad in his school uniform, soon peeked in. "What are you still doing in bed? We gotta get to school."

"Your sister is not going to school," Jin informed him, pouring you medicine into a small cup. "Drink this, (Y/N), and I'll go get you some water and blankets."

Jungkook watched as his hyung left the room and then looked at you. "Lucky you."

And then another face, or faces, came from around the corner. "(Y/N), what happened?!" Hobi shrieked.

"You look so pitiful, dongsaeng," Namjoon said, wiping the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Do I look that bad?!" You said, sitting up in the bed and hoping you didn't have some awful bug that made you look like some sort of zombie.

And then the twins showed up. "My dongsaeng always looks beautiful," Jimin commented.

Taehyung nodded. "She gets it from me."

"Excuse you, she gets it from me!" Jimin argued.

"When are you guys going to shut up?" You heard Yoongi yell from the end of the hall.

"(Y/N/N) is sick!" Hobi said.

You heard more footsteps and soon he was taking in the sight of his sick little sister. "She looks fine to me-"

ACHOO!

"I take that back," Yoongi muttered.

Jin pushed his way through the crowd. "Don't worry, I'm here."

"She wasn't worrying," Jungkook scowled, jealous that he had to go to school and you didn't.

"DON'T YELL OR YOU'LL GIVE HER A WORSE HEADACHE!" Jin scolded.

Namjoon began to walk away. "Great. He's in his 'eomma' mood now."

"I just want to go back to sleep," you whined, hiding your head under your pillow as your siblings bickered back and forth about who was yelling and who wasn't.

---

I posted really early today, otherwise I would be really late.

Also, have you guys seen BTS's new hair??