Grocery Shopping

"So I have to get (Y/Best/Friend/N) a birthday gift," you said, following Jin down the aisles in the grocery store.

"Why don't you go do that now?" He suggested, busy looking for the right spices for the dinners he had planned this week.

You skipped off, and later found him in the same spot. You were holding two bags of (Y/B/F/N)'s favorite candies. You placed them in the cart and looked up at your brother. "There were some (F/Candies) on sale over there. How many can I get?"

Jin sighed, tossing some spice bottles into the cart. "Three I guess."

You again skipped off, and then returned with three bags of goodies. The rest of the shopping trip went according to plan, until the end.

You looked at the ice cream at the entrance and decided you needed something sweet for the ride home. "Can I go get some ice cream?"

Jin looked incredulous. He pointed to the ice cream you had already gotten. "Pick one or the other."

You huffed, but looked at him expectantly. Suddenly a high pitched whine came from your mouth, followed by you flailing your arms about.

"Fine, fine," Jin gave in. You smiled and got your to-go ice cream.

"Thanks, Jin!"

---

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES~

*heavily crying while holding an invisible trophy*

I would like to thank the academy...