Download

It was almost midnight and Yoongi walked down the stairs to see his little sister still on her laptop. Your bedtime was nine on the weekends since you were grumpy if you didn't get your sleep, but if it was just you and Yoongi at home, he didn't mind letting you stay up. But he was a little concerned that you were still awake.

"What are you doing?" your brother asked. He crossed his arms and leaned against the couch, looking over your shoulder at your laptop.

You minimized a tab that was playing your favorite GOT7 songs to open a different tab. You had been trying to download a game for days now and you had finally got it to start. "I'm just waiting for this to finish."

Yoongi looked at your laptop screen. "How far along is it?"

You yawned. "Almost halfway."

Your brother shrugged. "Well, I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late, okay?"

You nodded. "I'm sure this won't take too much longer."

Yoongi leaned down and kissed your head. "G'night, sis." And with that, he walked to his room to go to bed.

***

Well, the download took longer than you thought it would. A lot longer. Yoongi woke up around nine in the morning and went down stairs to see his little sister passed out on the couch. Your laptop was on the coffee table, open but with a black screen. It probably shut off, Yoongi thought. He rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and closed the device. He then covered you with the throw blanket and went to go get himself some breakfast.

"That kid... All she does is stay up all night," Yoongi mumbled.

---

I wanna apologize about the last chapter (*screaming*) because I said "fck" and I know a lot of my readers are smol beans and I'm sorry if that triggered you in any way. 

Stay pure my readers! Don't be like me and know everything at 14!

Love you, you beautiful cherubs ☺️☺️☺️