Allergic

You were alone with Namjoon at home as your other siblings were out and about. You rummaged around in the pantry for a snack to eat. You pulled out a package of brownies that had walnuts in them. You shrugged and opened them and began to eat them as you made your way back to your room.

It was only about five minutes later when you started to cough and itch terribly. The room seemed to get twenty degrees hotter by the second. You made your way to your door and to your brother's room, coughing and struggling to get a decent breath of air. You knocked on his door and then proceeded to open it.

"You need some- are you okay?" Namjoon asked, seeing his sister's flushed face.

"I itch and it's getting hard to breath, oppa," you coughed, scratching your neck and waist with both hands.

Namjoon was confused as to why you would be experiencing this. "Go drink some water and see what happens, okay?"

You felt like this wouldn't work at all but you went downstairs to get a bottle of water. As you were doing this, Namjoon called Jin to tell him what happened.

"Has she eaten anything?" Jin asked.

Namjoon went to your room and found the package of brownies on the floor. He grabbed the package and looked at it. "She was eating those brownies you got the other day. The walnut ones, remember?"

Jin thought for a moment. "She hasn't ever had walnuts before, has she?"

Namjoon took the package and left the room, going downstairs. "I don't think so."

"You don't think she's allergic to them, do you?" Jin asked.

***

Jin threw the package of brownies into the trash. "Well now we know you're allergic to nuts."

You restlessly scratched at the remaining hives. "Thank God you guys didn't leave me home alone. Yeah, I was stuck with the god of destruction but still."

Namjoon smiled and put his elbows on the table. "As long as you don't scare me like that again, I think I can babysit you more often. You're not as bad as Jungkook used to be."

Jungkook, who had just entered the kitchen, looked at his hyung. "Rude."

---