Dinner Table

Despite being partners in crime, you and Jungkook fought. A lot. Probably more than other siblings around the world. It was usually over stupid stuff and sometimes it was over something important. Lucky for you, it always seemed like the heads of the Kim household were on your side.

You picked up your dinner and walked into the dining room. You made your way to your seat only to be taken aback. "Jungkook, you're in my seat."

Jimin, who sat next to him, looked up at you then to his younger brother. "Jungkook, (Y/N) is talking to you."

Jungkook swallowed his food and sat back. "It doesn't have your name on it so it's technically anyone's."

"But I always sit there," you answered. You pointed to the chair opposite of Jimin. "And you always sit there."

"I wanted to sit somewhere else," Jungkook shrugged. "You should, too."

Jin cleared his throat. "Jungkook, (Y/N) wants to sit there."

"That's not my problem," Jungkook said.

"Please?" you asked, looking around the table for help from your other siblings.

"Just go sit over there," Jungkook snipped.

"Jungkook, can you please go to your regular seat?" Jin asked, polite and strict at the same time.

"I don't have to," Jungkook responded.

"Yah!" Yoongi scolded from the other end of the table. "Jungkook, sit down here," he said, pointing to the chair next to him.

Jungkook scowled at you and got up, grabbing his dinner. On his way to his seat, he pushed you out of his way, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled, startling everyone.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Sorry, sorry."

---