Coloring

Jin was getting used to you following him around. You were small and your mom and dad weren't there anymore, or else you would be following them around instead. You were just six and it was a few months after your parents' death. Jin was just getting used to being the head of the household now, too.

You would usually grab one of Jin's fingers and hold on to it since you were too short and small to hold his whole hand. You would also hang on to the bottom of his shirt, which would sometimes annoy Jin if he was doing anything.

While he cooked, you would always accompany him. Jin had put your coloring utensils and books in the kitchen so when you were waiting for him to be finished, you could cure your boredom by coloring.

One day, Jin was fixing dinner for just the two of you. You were busily coloring a cartoon horse, adding to the number of hastily torn out coloring sheets hanging on the fridge.

"Hey, Jin," you said.

"Yes?" Jin turned around and saw you holding a coloring book and pushing the box of crayons towards him.

"Color with me!"

Jin smiled. "In a minute, (Y/N). I have to finish dinner."

"Okay. But what picture do you want?" You started flipping through the pages, naming off all the animals depicted in the coloring book.

"Whichever one you want me to do," Jin answered as he began getting the dinner ready. "What is your favorite animal?"

"Bunnies!" You answered, grinning widely.

"Then I'll do one with bunnies." Jin placed the clean spoons in the bowls and slid one over to you.

You opened the coloring book to a picture of a bunny and handed it to him. "You'll have to tear it out though. I always make it tear."

Jin nodded. "One bunny picture coming right up for Kim (Y/N)."

---