Sick

Your eyes widened to the size of the moon when you heard the awful sound. You stopped what you were doing because you knew that the sound meant chaos and calamity.

Jin coughed.

Your oldest brother sniffled and ran a hand through his brown hair. "I think I'm sick."

"No," Namjoon said immediately.

"Who's going to cook?" Jungkook asked.

"Who's going to clean?" Taehyung piped up, poking his head out of the kitchen cabinet.

Jin slammed his hand down on the counter, stopping all the frantic questions. "You know the drill guys."

You groaned. "But Jimin has too much laundry."

Jin glared at you, fed up with your complaints quicker than usual. "I don't want to hear it, (Y/N). You've had to do it before."

Of course, when the eomma of a family is sick or unable to do the work, everything gets thrown off. And now that your brother is sick, everyone had a new role.

Yoongi would do the reprimanding and the driving while his hyung is ill. Namjoon would take care of Jin and make sure that nothing was out of place at the end of the day. Hobi would do the cooking while Jimin and Jungkook did the cleaning. And last but not least, you and Taehyung would tackle the task of doing the laundry.

Jin's loud cough interrupted your thoughts. "Now excuse me, I'll just be upstairs." Before he left the kitchen, he turned back to his siblings. "And don't bother me, either."

---