Girlfriends

You were jealous. Your brother was devoting his time for another girl. You watched from the doorway as Hobi hugged her and then plant a kiss on her lips. You thought you were being replaced.

Hobi was smiling as he closed the front door, watching his girlfriend walk home. He felt a tug on his pants leg and he looked down at you, who had a scowl plastered on your face. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?"

"You don't like me," you said, crossing your arms.

Your pouting made Hobi smile. You were so adorable. "Ah, (Y/N), don't say that."

"But you like her and not me," you countered. Hobi laughed, making you blush. "Don't laugh at me, Hoseok!"

Hobi stopped laughing after hearing you use his actual name. "Do you want to talk about it?"

You thought for a moment and then took your brother's hand, leading him to the couch. You both sat down and you started to explain. "You kissed her."

"Of course, she's my girlfriend," Hobi said.

You cocked your head to the side. "What does that mean?"

"It means a boy and a girl are in love with each other, so they treat each other more kindly that anyone else," Hobi explained. "So they are considered boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Then what am I?" You asked.

"You are my little dongsaeng," Hobi said, grinning.

"But you hug her and give her gifts. You only do that to me."

"Well you're my sister," He said, hoping you would get the point.

"Will she replace me?"

Hobi's eyes widened and he took a hold of your shoulders. "Of course not, (Y/N/N)."

"Do you love her more than me?"

Hobi shook his head. "Not in a million years."

"But what if she doesn't like how you give me hugs and kisses and gifts, too, Hobi?"

Hobi hugged you. "Then she'll need to find a new boyfriend."

---

Crush: Do you want to go do something?

Me: Yes!

Crush: Let's go do something that requires going outside and a lot of exercise.

Me: