Snitch

You were talking to one of your male classmates before a volleyball game. You were smiling and laughing at his jokes, catching the attention of your siblings.

"That's the smile of someone who has a crush," Jungkook growled, keeping a close eye on you two.

Yoongi crossed his arms. "She needs to get her mind off boys or I will do it for her."

But Taehyung grinned. "She doesn't like him, trust me. That's not her 'I got a crush' smile."

Jimin looked at his twin. "How do you know that?"

Taehyung realized he was close to sharing the secret you trusted him with. "I just know, hyung."

Jin smirked. "Does Taehyung know something we don't?"

Taehyung stopped smiling. "No, I don't."

"I think he does," Namjoon pressured.

"Taehyung, (Y/N)'s business with guys is our business, too," Hoseok prodded. "How are we supposed to protect her if we don't know what's going on?"

"She doesn't like anyone," Taehyung lied. "I promise."

Jungkook stood up. "Mhm." He began to walk down the bleachers and towards you.

"Jungkook, no, don't," Taehyung begged. He ran after his younger brother and grabbed his arm. "I don't do that when you have a crush on a girl, and I care for you just as much as I do for her."

Jungkook looked at his hyung. "Fine. But if she gets hurt, I'm blaming it on you for not telling us."

Taehyung nodded. "Go ahead, Jungkook."

---