Hide and Seek

"(Y/N)... Where are you?" Jin sang as he walked around the house.

You giggled as you ran from hiding place to hiding place, trying to avoid your big brother. You ran into Yoongi's music room and hid under the desk.

Jin heard your footsteps and walked down the hallway. "(Y/N), don't hide from oppa. I start to get worried."

You giggled as you saw his shadow pass by the door. You had forgotten to shut the door, but you didn't care. You thought you had won this round, even if it wasn't over yet.

Jin heard you and could see your shadow lurking beneath the desk. He walked past the door to make it seem like he hadn't noticed. "Where is my little sister? I can't seem to find her."

You smiled and began to make your way to another hiding spot. You went to the door and looked out to see Jin walking down the hallway, his back to you. You snickered and "quietly" made your way towards the stairs.

Jin, watching you from out of the corner of his eyes, saw your every move. He swiftly turned around and snapped his fingers. "There she is!"

You squealed and laughed as you ran to the stairs but Jin soon caught up with you. He grabbed you and hoisted you up into the air. You laughed as he spun you around. "Why did you find me?"

"Because I don't know what I would do if I lost my sister. So I had to look for her when she went missing." Jin smiled and kissed your forehead. "I don't want to lose my little sister."

"I don't want to lose my big brother, either! So when you go missing, I'll find you!"

---

When you're a dark and depressing soul but you can write such cute things