Number One Fan

You emptied the package, sending photos of the same face onto the table. Your yearbook photos had come home and you began to sort through them to get the ones you were going to distribute.

"I look disgusting," you muttered as you looked at the biggest picture.

Jungkook smirked, holding his. Of course, he was wearing a black shirt to symbolize being a senior instead of his normal uniform like you. "I look great."

You sighed and began to poke out the wallet sized photos from their frames.

"Ooh, I want one!" You heard a voice exclaim. Suddenly, Taehyung was looming over you looking at your yearbook photos. "Aren't you a cutie?"

"I look terrible," you said in a disgusted tone.

"No matter how much you hate on yourself, as your biggest fan I will always lift you up," Taehyung stated. "You are beautiful!"

"Biggest fan?" you asked.

"Yeah!" Taehyung smiled and hugged you. "I'm your biggest fan!" He grabbed one of the wallet photos and sat on his knees, pretending he was at a fan sign. "Can you sign my photo card?"

You giggled and grabbed the permanent marker that was sitting out. You swiftly wrote your signature underneath your face and handed it back.

"Oh, yes!" Taehyung grabbed his heart as if he was in pain. "I can't believe my favorite person in whole wide world signed my photo card! I will treasure this forever!" He then continued to kiss the picture.

Jungkook scowled. "Aren't you going to compliment my photo?"

Taehyung looked up. "Am I your biggest fan? No? Then I will not compliment yours."

Jungkook just scoffed and rolled his eyes. Taehyung hugged you and ran off to his room yelling, "I just got my photo card signed!"

---

Thank you so much guys!! I wouldn't have been able to have this if it wasn't for you beautiful people!! I love youuuuuuuuu