Fighting (Part 2)

Something made you feel like you had done something wrong but you shook the feeling out of your thoughts. It wasn't your fault. Jungkook was the one who put a stop to your fun. You turned your music up louder and continued reading. You heard footsteps go towards your room and you heard your brother's door open. You kept reading until your door knob turned.

The door opened up a bit and you saw your teenage brother holding a plate. Jungkook half smiled and set it down on your desk, leaving you in silence.

And then you felt it.

Guilt started to eat you alive and you knew it was your entire fault. You stood up and opened your door. You caught sight of your brother going downstairs and you ran towards him.

"I'm sorry!" You wailed as you attacked him a hug. "I shouldn't have said those things. I don't hate you, Kookie."

Your brother smiled and patted your head. "No worries, sis."

"But I said all those mean things!" You complained and no matter how much your brother tried to escape your hug, you wouldn't let him.

He sighed and gave up. "I don't care about what you said, (Y/N). I forgive you."

"You do?"

"Of course." He kissed the top of your head and ruffled your hair. "Now go eat your lunch. You know Jin doesn't like wasted food."

---