Chapter 1 : You sure ?

Your pov

It is now the morning times . I wake up to see Camila missing . Again . Recently she has been distant from me . She spends more time at the studio then with me even and funny enough the other girls don't even have anything to record .

I may sound clingy but its just the facts . I was broken out of my train of thought when I heard the doorbell ring . "That is not Camila..." I thought to myself . To be honest I don't expect her to be here at all . She acts as if I don't exist .

I open the door to see two cheerful faces . Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui are best friends besides Kendal Jenner . I don't hang with her cause Camila told me not to even though she hangs with other people to .

"Y/n Y/n Y/N!!" Dinah screamed . I was immediately snapped back to reality . "You ok dawg?" Dinah asks worried . I nodded in response and gestured for them to come in . "How are you and Camz?" Lauren asks again . The girls know about my problem with Camila and they always give me sympathetic smiles or advice . I don't know why but I feel they're hiding something . "Y/n?" Lauren questions again .

"I'm fine," I said sitting down next to Dinah .

"Y/n , Camila loves you . We know she has been treating you badly but trust us she does," Dinah finishes while Lauren just nods her head in agreement . I look at them with hope in my eyes . Its been awhile since I've had a little hope when I always doubt myself . "Trust her ok?" Lauren continues . I look at them and smile nodding .

Just then Camila barges in through the door . "Y/N!" she screams . "Here.." I respond . She looks at me and smiles .

"I miss you!" she says hugging me . "Me too.." I replied . "Eventhough you didn't even answer my texts . Even when you miss me...." I thought . Camila lets go of me and I notice ...... marks !? That is definetly what I think it is . "Babe whats on your neck?" I ask . Her face changed to a panicked one . I wonder why . "I hit myself on the table edge cause I fell'" she answered nervously . I just shrugged
in response .

"Uhhh ....... Babe Shawn invited me to a party tonight but I have to go early so can I go , please?" she asks with puppy dog eyes . I roll my eyes and nod . "I'm guessing I can't go?" I say casually even though I really did want to go because she rarely invites me . She shakes her head .

"Sorry Shawn never invited you." just then her phone vibrates and she picks it up . "I gotta go..." she says kissing my cheek . She stands up and goes out the front door . "She didn't even say bye or argue for me to go to the party..." I say a few tears escaping my eyes . I look up to be met with two sympathetic eyes . "You sure?" I asked the two .

Unsure if Camila really loves me...

Hey guys !! Canine here how you loving it so far the story gets better and if your waiting for the wolf he is coming....
-Canine