Chapter 17 : Wahh !?

Your pov

We pull away and smile at each other . "So that was something?" I joke . She smacks my arm and pecks my lips again . "Oh wait one more important thing." she explains . "Will you Y/n
Y/l/n do me the honora of being my girlfriend?" she asks sincerely . I put a hand on my chest dramatically and fake tear up .

"Obviously." I say in a duh tone . "Perfect." she smirks before pulling me into another kiss . We pulled away quickly because we don't want anyone hearing the news to early . We head back to my house cause Lauren wanted to spent the night over at mine . She already told the girls that she'd be with me but she didn't tell them were officially official . We are going to come out to them , we are proud women but we want to suprise or prank them . All the way back we were just brsinstorming ideas . So then we put together a plan . Since tomorrow we're all gonna hang out together me and Lauren are 100% sure they are going to play spin the bottle . If me and Lauren act close enough either Dinah will ask us or any of the ither girls for us to kiss . We will and spill the beans .

"Smartest plan ever babe." Lauren smirks . I smile giving her glance before looking back out the window . "I have to make sure Brighan doesn't spill anything at all though." I huff . "Why ? He is just a wolf." she asks confused . "No , he is my brother will a sixth sense from outta this world . He knows when I'm taken or forever single." I joke . "Well your not forever single and taken from me." she smiles cheekily .

We arrive at my place and get in obviously . Briggan came running at me and barked . He stared at my silver eyes with his blue eyes . With that you taken face . I chuckle patting his head giving him a nod in response . He quickly ran towards Lauren and inspected her . "What is he doing ? Help me a big dog is inspecting me." she fake cries He howled in excitement knowing she would be a keeper . "Eh he was just seeing if he could trust you and liste if you ever want someone else talk to me about it . Don't be like Camila and straight up cheat , ok?" I ask begging her . She smiles . "Of course but why would I break up with you I will always love ya." she says cutely kissing my cheeks . "I'm going to bed . Lets go?" she invites . I smile and tace her there . I won using my inhuman speed she called it cheating I called it skill .

We got in the covers and I feel my eyes getting heavy . "I love you Y/n." she says . "I love you to Lern." I say letting sleep take over .

Next morning

It was the early hours and I woke up at 4.30 pretty late if you ask me . I got Briggan some raw salmon , I know he is not a fish but he likes it so I gave it to him . I made pancakes with strawberries on top for Lauren and waffles with chocolate chips and powdered sugar for me . I went to my or should I say our room and saw her sleeping soundfully . "Laur , its time to wake yo babe." I say . "No." she rasps . Her morning voice was so hot . "I made pancakes for ya." I say . She shot from her bed and gave me a peck on the lips . "By the way your morning voice is so hot , what time did you wake up?" she asks . "4.30" I say bluntly . "Then how do you still have tour morning voice?" she continues . "I didn't speak much I guess." I say with a shrug . We get down to see Briggan laying on the couch .

We sit in the island and eat in silence cause manners and I don't want my food to be wasted . I already finished eating while Lauren was still eating csuse she was checking her phone . I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and see Dinah already trying to summon us .

Dinahsaur🐊 : We all hanging yea?

Allycat😸 : Yes we are DJ now eat and stop using ya phone

Normoani✨ : Yo Lern are you and Y/n coming?

Dinahsaur🐊 : They be doing all kinds of things there 😉