Chapter 34 : Still Do

Camila's pov

After hours and check-ups , Y/n was released from the hospital . We were in Y/n's SUV and were on the way to her giant mansion . I couldn't help but think of all the good and bad situations if I were to try and get back with the alpha goddess . The thing that was in my mind constantly was her lips . I've kissed her before but that was so long ago and I miss the taste of it . The only lips I have been in contact with were Shawn's disgusting lips . Seriously it tasted like rubbish . I internally gagged but then thought about Y/n's lips again . Ally was up next to the driver , Tony . I was between Y/n with her partner in crime on her lap and Dinah , behind us were Troye , Lauren and Mani .

She was asleep as well as Briggan . I took a glance at her but only to be more addicted to her figure . The way her hair naturally rests on her shoulders , her facial features stunning in her sleeping form , and her lips pink and plump . They way I not like but love it . I may sound obssessed over her but who wouldn't ? I would kill to get with her . Unfortunately , people kill to get with me and she is in their range . I almost got a heart attack when she laid there lifeless . Shawn was also kicked of tour and replaced with Troye and Martin which was great .

I made a promise to tell them anything wrong with me or whatever . But to me it was no use ,
Y/n was so observant no problem will be unknown . If she were a detective , she would be the best on the team . Imagining Y/n as a detective made me imagine who hot she would look in her outfit and how hot she would be if she somehow seduced them to tell them the truth . If she ever was a detective , I would one hundred percent be her first suspect even if it would get myself in jail .

"WE ARE HERE !! WAKE UP CHILDREN!!" Ally yells and Y/n jumps up . She starts panicking and I rub her back , assuringly . I was expecting her to push my hand of but she let me comfort her . She looked me directly in the eye and she looked as if she were thanking me . I give her a shy smile and get out the van . We head into the house and as soon as we get in Y/n and Briggan falls on the couch immediately . "Like siblings." Mani chuckles . "Hey!" "*bark*" Y/n and Briggan defended .

"What do we do know?" I ask . "MOVIE!!" Y/n said drowsily . We all agree and nod . She gets up and picks a movie . She puts the CD into the CD player and stretched . Her shirt lifted up slightly , revealing her abs . "Damn ..." I breath out . She sits back down and cuddles to Briggan . How can she be so hot then cute in a matter of seconds ?

We ended up watching Pitch Perfect . Then the part where Beca goes in the shower singing Titanium from Sia and meets Chloe came up Y/n screamed unexpectedly . "GAY!!" she yells . Most of the time the girls will hush her up but they all laugh and the comment and continue watching the movie . After the movie ended we all were extremely exhausted so we went to the guests room that Y/n gave us . It was Lauren and Ally , Dinah and Mani while I was all alone . Even Y/n had company , her big dog .

I changed into something comfortable and got in the covers . I feel my eyes getting heavy and I soon fall asleep .

I was walking in the street hand in hand with Y/n . We had just finished our date and I was tired but I was still smiling like an idiot the whole way back knowing I have Y/n as mine . It was great until a force pulled Y/n back . She slipped out of my hand as the figure forcefully dragged her away . She was brought to a abonded warehouse and I felt my heart racing like nuts . The person sat her down and tortured her , carving my name into her skin .

Blood was everywhere on her skin .
Y/n's normal cheerful and confident eyes were replaced with ones of pain and fear . I hear her cry and sob in pain and it makes my heart shattee . I was going to save her , tell her it was okay when I feel an arm pull me away . It was Shawn . "Hey babe , how are you doing?" he greets with a smirk . "No I broke up with you . You hurt Y/n and I can never forgive that." I spat . He then pulls me into a sudden kiss and I try pull away but he was to strong .

In the corner of my eye , I see Y/n look at me with a look of disbelief . The person was out of sight and she was there bleeding like crazy . "HIW COULD YOU!?" she yells . Then Shawn and the chair Y/n was seated on dissapears . She stands up and looks down . 

"Why?" "YOU FREAKING USED ME!?"  "YOU USED ME!!" the word she said to me when she first saw me and Shawn together overlapped and I got scared . Her head was slowly looking up while the words continued to play in my head . Her eyes finally see mine and she speaks . "Why?" she whispers .

I jumped out of bed in tears . "I won't break her this time . Please give me a chance Y/n." I whisper . I go downstairs to grab a drink to calm my nerves . I go to the kitchen and try to take a cup from the shelf but it was to high up . "Here." a raspy voice said .
Y/n . "You okay there?" Y/n said and I nod . "Bad dream?" she asks again and I nod . "Don't worry , love . I got you." she soothes . "Come on , you can room with me." she invites and I follow after her .

We get in her room and I see Briggan sleeping . I get in the covers with her and I immediately feel a pair of steong arms wrap around me . I feely my eyes get heavy and I close them while hearing an amgelic voice . "Night." she kisses my temple . Then I fall asleep .

I love Y/n . After all this time , I still do ...

I have party tomorrow so I won't update so early , sorry . And sorry for not updating in so long . This one was pretty boring and about dreams but I didn't want to overwhelm you people with drama so tell me if you want more drama .
-Canine🐾