Chapter 74 : Till My Last Breath

I've been recently interested in Tracer/You stories . You know the one from Overwatch ? I'm going to have a competition to see who can give me the best one then I can feature you in my new book , Almost Home . I will message you to let you know so look forward to that . Good luck !

Camila's pov

The world was shaking and it was hard to keep my balance . Y/n pushed me to the ground and then proceeded to take the pillows and blankets . She placed it around me and hovered above me . "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?! GET SOME COVER!" I almost beg . She shakes her head and chuckles as rocks lands on her back . "I can't . I have a loved one to save . Until my last breath" she said before changing into her wolf form .

Debris was falling at a fast rate as I saw Y/n withstand all this pain . "Y/n , please . Go get cover." I beg . She looks at me and shakes her head . The earthquake never seemed to stop , going on for hours . I felt utterly useless seeing my girlfriend protect me from the falling rocks . I looked around to see if there was any cover to hide under but all the cover was destroyed .

I looked up to see a huge rock falling directly towards my head . I closed my eyes , flinched and waited for the rock to come in contact with my face but felt nothing . Then I felt a pair of lips on my own . I open my eyes to see Y/n in her human form and eyes closed . She pulled away and I saw dripping from her head . The earthquake slowly calmed and stopped .

Y/n let out a loud groan and fell to her side . I immediately got up and saw how bruised she was . Blood was dripping down her face like a river and I mentally panicked . I tried to find my phone in my pocket but it was shattered and broken . "No , no , no , no , no." I kept on mumbling . We were far away from help nor was any help available with my phone broken .

I kneeled beside her and gripped her hand trying to keep her awake . "Come on . Don't die on me now." I sob . She coughs up blood and it drips from the edge of her mouth . "Hey , it'll be fine . I'm fine as long as you are." she gives me a weak smile . "But I'm not when your not." I cry . I made my mind . I wasn't going to watch her die like this  . I slowly picked her up and carried her outside . Even outside , no one could see us , it was pitch black and I cursed internally .

"C-camila?" Y/n croaks out . I snap my head to her and smile sadly . "What?" I ask . "Get yourself help." she whispers . "No , no . I can't and won't leave you , okay ? This love will be ours and ours only . Through thick and thin , through rough and smooth , we will stay together . I have no where to be if there is no you . You are what keeps me going . You and I . Remember?" I say .

She chuckles painfully and holds my hand . "It will and always be . Keep yourself okay , alright ? Don't want you in my shoes." she advices . I get up on my feet and run to find a publuc telephone . I put in a coin and dial Normani's number . On the second ring she picked up .

Camila - Normal
Normani - Bold

Mani , I need yo-
Where have you and Y/n been ? There was an earthquake and we were worried sick !
Mani , listen !
No , you listen here missy , I have bee-
MANI ! Y/N'S IN CRITICAL CONDITION ! DO YOU WANT TO WASTE ANYMORE TIME !
Where are you ?
We are at *random address*
Okay , Ally already called the ambulance there . Were on our way there too .
Please hurry

I hung up and placed the phone back on to the telephone booth and ran back to where Y/n was . She was in the same position with the same expression , blank . I sat next to her and gripped her hand , trying my best to keep her awake . "Even after an earthquake , the world can't shake the world of its beauty." Y/n says . "Thats why we try our hardest to look after it." she continues .

"Y/n , you should really stop talking and save your energy." I whisper . "My energy is all I will give to keep you safe and happy." she smiles . "Y/n , please stay awake , babe . Help is on the way." I say . "Good , I want to see you safe." she says . "As well as me." I say . All of a sudden , a bright light followed by the sirens were heard . I looked up in hope and hurry when I saw paramedics come into view .

They put Y/n on a stretcher and put her in the ambulance . They didn't let me in because there was no space . "Come on , Mila . We got to go." Mani drags me to the car . I sat in the car in silence . The image of Y/n in pain and blood dripping from her head lingering in my mind .

We arrived at the hospital soon after and ran to the receptionist . We got her room number and jogged there because we can't run in a hospital . They were still performing her surgery . We sat there , anxious and nervous of the outcome .

What will happen ?

I am so sorry this took so long to be released . Like I said earlier I am super interested in Tracer x Reader books and could not stop . Should I make one of my own ? Decide . See ya !!
-Canine🐾