Chapter 31 : Truth Be Told

Your pov

*2 Day later*

*slap*
*slap*
*kick*
*punch*

"That will teack you not to disobey me mutt." Shawn spat . This was my daily beatings and to be honest , I was suffering . He doesn't feed me much in a day and gives me minimal clothing in the night . Not to mention the brutal beatings he gives me . The tour was paused due to the absence of me and Shawn . The girls had been tweeting out like crazy of what I did . Dinah staright up shamed me but loyal fans didn't leave my side saying there might be a reason . There was a war on social media between my fans and the harmonizers and my fans were winning .

But I didn't care , all I care about is that Shawn hasn't laid a finger on the girls . No Shawn isn't the only one , he also had Brad Simpson and a few other mates to help him and his evil ways . I have scars , bruises and cuts all over my body and it burns pain . The song that I had sang for my last performance was recorded and posted in Youtube . It was pretty popular even the ones posted by kids with their old phones . "Ready for round two." Shawn comes in with a belt and Brad close behind him . "I'll do extra for you not letting me touch the girls." he continues . They all start circling around me and beat me senseless . "Help me." I sob silently .

Please ...

Lauren's pov

Its been two days and Y/n wasn't back and I was kind of worried . Dinah keeps telling me she can't handle our sick roasts on Twitter . "I am going to beat her ass until she regrets breaking you." Mani says violently . Troye hasn't spoke for 72 hours and looks like he is hiding all the data in the world in his head . "Yeah I hope she di-." But Dinah was cut off by Y/n's song There For You playing . Dinah switches it off and scoffs . "She was never there for you . What a lie." Dinah grunts .

"As I was saying I hope she die-." And again she was cut off but by Troye . "STOP !! OKAY STOP ! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT
Y/N WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" Troye bursts out amgrily . "Uh yeah we do . Laure  sa-." Mani was next to be cut off by him . "LAUREN THIS LAUREN THAT !! HAVE YOU ACTUALLY HEARD Y/N'S SIDE OF THE STORY !?" Troye continues . He takes a minute to breath and proceeds again . "You don't know , Shawn's a psycho , and you believe she would cheat on Lauren for him . Isn't he the one who broke up Y/n amd Camila's supposedly unbreakable relationship?" he breaths out , letting a tear slip out of his eye .

"What do you mean?" Ally says . "I mean she did this for you . That song was for a easier way to break the ice to you . Its a question to ask if you actually will be there for her . And the answer is no . She is missing and you all are just here not caring , wishing death upon her . Maybe your wish will come true and if it does , I will never forgive you or myself . We all failed , we failed and protecting when she's out there taking beatings that were aimed at us." Troye finishes . "What?" Camila says confused . "I mean the reason she has been so secretive is because she was shaking hands with the devil himself , Shawn . Camila you have been receiving threats and Y/n noticed . She gave Shawn her number and aimed it and herself . She took the deal to sacrifice herself to make sure you all aren't harmed . And it worked , but at the price of Y/n . She is out there , cold and in pain awaiting of we all will be there for her . And we failed , we failed." Troye sobs .

We all gasp and his confession . "No no no no , she got to him please!!" Camila cries . "We have to get to him." she sobs . I go over to and play There For You and we all break down at the lyrics of the chorus

But I can't do this alone
Sometimes I just need a light
If I call you on the phone
Need you on the other side

So when your tears roll down your pillow like a river
I'll be there for you
When you're screaming, but they only hear you whisper
I'll be loud for you
But you gotta be there for me too

I switch of the song and ask questions ."How do we find her?" I beg Troye . "We cakl the devil." he says bluntly.

Camila immediately finds his number and calls , putting him in speaker .

No one's pov

As Shawn and his crew finish they're last hits on the silver-eyed girl , they receive a call . "The girls." Shawn laughs . "Hello?" Shawn answers . "Where is Y/n ? Where are you and what have you done to her?" Troye says . Shawn glances at the girl who was quivering and sobbing in pain . "What do you want with my girlfriend." he teases . "We know all about i-" Lauren starts off but gets shut up by the rest . "I see he told you . Well she ain't going to last long now." Brad cuts in . "Well find you." Camila states seriously .

"I'll make it easier we are at *random adress* but by then she won't worry about pain no more." he ends the call .

"Heat that Y/n ? Thats the truth be told ..." Shawn smirks and gets ready for round three .

Don't die and no you and Troye are not getting together but who knows ??
-Canine🐾