Chapter 43 : Passionate Singing

Your pov

I was staying over at Bebe's for the second day to finish up my songs with the both of them and stuff . And to be honest , I missed moments like this . Believe me , when I say I love being in the music industry , I do its just that the papparazi has been nipping at me and its getting annoying . I did , however explained all this to Bebe and Dua and they advised me on staying close to friends and family , don't worry about them and most importantly , talk to someone always .

"Y/n?" Dua called . "You okay , boo . I know its pressuring but hold on okay?" Bebe joined in . I smiled at them at let out a sigh . "I just don't understand , I can go toe to toe with predators , ten times my size without any pressure and yet , here I am , pressured afraid of a bunch of papparazi and fans." I sigh . "All celebrities get pressured , hun . You just got to be tough to face it . Sure your this super human that can beat a pride of male lions , hands chained , but nothing can stop the feeling of being pressured from billions of fans and paps . Never let it take over you , and like we said . Tell us always." Dua smiled sadly .

"Thanks girls." I smile . I hug them before continuing to write our songs . After and hour or two , I really lost track of time , we were finished and had taken pictures of the lyrics to send it to Scooter . He said he wants to meet us at our fifth venue . We were still on our way to the third one in a few days . Me and Dua packed up to leave but we promised each other , we'll see each other at the studio and after that . They also told me they could only join after the fifth venue because they were busy , at least they were still coming . I whistled Briggan for to come and he came running .

"BYE B!!" me and Dua yell as we get in the van . We drove in a comfortable silence back to the tour bus , which was already at the third venue . "Bye , Dua . Please don't leave me hanging at the after show at the fifth venue." I faked teared . "Aww , its okay boo . Just remember , talk always." she reminds me and kisses my forehead . Sure I was more mature but I sometimes need guidance to you know ? "Bye , boo." I waved as she headed back into the van .

I entered the bus to be met with five pairs of arms around me . "Hey girls." I greet . "Babe." I peck Camila's lips . "Thank goodness your back , Y/n/n . She's been glaring at all the photos of you three together." Ally sighed as Camila smacked her arm . "So got any music?" Dinah smirks . "No DJ , I am smart enough to not leak any of my songs with you." I joke as she fake pouts . "I'm going to take rest , alright . See you girls later." I tell them .

To be honest , I was overwhelmed and tired . So many things are at stake . Aunt Grace had called me saying she has to go , when I was at Bebe's and my fans have high hopes . Not to mention the rumors . After all this thinking , I eventually fell asleep .

"2 hours later"

I was awoken by the sound of loud laughter and got out of my bunk . In the front lounge , were the girls laughing about somethung . "Someone's awake." Mani cooes as I smile . "Shut up." I mumble . "You okay , hun ? You look worn out." Ally says , placing a hand on my forehead . I giggle and move her hand away . "No , Alls . I just woke up from a nap." I giggle . "Why didn't you call me?" Camila whined . "Aww , Chancho wants to netflix and chill." Dinah mocks as Camila blushes deeply .

"Aww its okay , babe . Next time just join me." I wink . "Yes , I was getting tired of glaring at your friends." Camila confesses . "Oh , so you admit it." Lauren calls out . "Okay thats enough girls . Time to go to the venue." I tell them chuckling . "Its pretty cool inside." Dinah says . "And you just spoiled it." I joke . We head into the stadium and get ready for the upcoming show . I might have wounds but it won't stop me from performing .

*4 hours later*

The girls were currently performing while I was waiting for my turn up next . First up was Bea , now the girls then me . I was wearing my outfit for the day with minimal make-up .

"NOW UP NEXT , PLEASE WELCOME MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND Y/N Y/L/N!!" Camila introdced as the crowd roars

"NOW UP NEXT , PLEASE WELCOME MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND Y/N Y/L/N!!" Camila introdced as the crowd roars . The girls get off stage as I get on . "HOW IS EVERYBODY!" I yell , earning screams from the crowd . "I'm sorry I delayed the dates of the tour but I AIN'T GOING TO LET SOME CUTS STOP ME FROM ENTERTAINING YOU!" I scream . "Lets begin." I say . The first song was Blood , Sweat and Tears .

After I finished the crowd was screaming and crying for me to marry them . I laughed at the mic at the comments . "NEXT UP FIRE!!" I yell as the beat plays .

A/N Your wearing the headpiece like them by the way . Most of the time

I was breathing heavily as I took of my headpiece .

The crew set up a piano and guitar along with a microphone in front the stage right in the middle . "Okay , you all know There For you , right?" I say as the a roar of 'yes' as I smile . "Well my last song will be that but in acoustic so enjoy." I smile as I go to the piano . I play a few notes before singing .

While I was singing the crowd was dead silent as I sang with all the passion in my heart . At that moment , I felt all the stress leave my mind and body as I play the keys without thought . My hands were moving gracefully as my voice rang through the stadium .

Running, running just to keep my hands on you
So, I'm running, running just to keep my hands on you
But you gotta be there for me too

I finished singing and the crowd cheered at me with tears in their eyes . I looked over to the side to see the girls all crying . I bowed and thanked the crowd . I got off stage to be met with hugs from all the girls . I hugged them back then we pulled away . "We always got you , dawg." Dinah wipes her tears . I was about to answer when I was pulled into a kiss . "I won't ever let you down again." Camila says softly pecking my lips again .

Nothing can relieve your soul more then passion from inside your heart ...

Well that was boring . Sorry I'm trying to think of the middle of the story before the ending . And yes this is just the beginning .
-Canine🐾