Chapter 5 : Should I Let Them In ?

Your pov

Two weeks later

Its been two weeks and I have been recording non-stop . I'm planning on calling my album Whirlwind . You know because my life has been entire whirlwind . People and fans have been loving my work so are other celebrities such as Demi , 1975 and so on .

I am a fan but I kept my cool . Its like staying calm against a mountain lion which I have done since I was from the forest originally . I got of my bed and took probably the longest shower cause I just like cold water around me . I picked my outfit for the day .

I went down to the kitchen and made myself breakfast and put some meat , yes meat in Briggan's bowl and whistled for him to come down . Briggan came running down and ate his food . I finished mine and decided to watch tv . I watched a random channel cause I was to busy fiddling with my army tag . You see me and Briggan got army tags with our name and stuff .

Mine was just the normal one .

While Briggan had this cool one with a paw print on it .

I then felt a heavy weight on my lap . It was Briggan . I chuckled and started to actually pay attention to the tv . I had an idea to tease my fans about my album . I fished for my phone and tweeted out .

@y/t/n : Why am I always in this Whirlwind ?

This caused a riot on twitter , people asking me if this is my album . I giggled at all the responses and put my phone down . As I was watching , I couldn't help but think of what song to put in my album . Scooter had asked me to put any song I wanted , because he has faith I'll choose great songs to put in there . I quickly took at a piece of paper and pen and wrote down a list of songs to put in my album .

I Need U (BTS)
Like I Would (Zayn)
Attention (Charlie Puth)
I'm Not The Only One (Sam Smith)
Run (BTS)
Dope (BTS)
It Ain't Me (Selena Gomez , Kygo)
Heavy (Linkin Park , Kiiara)
All Time Low (Jon Bellion)
Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
Strangers (Halsey , Lauren Jauregui)

DELUXE

Gasoline (Halsey)
Blood , Sweat and Tears (BTS)
Fire (BTS)
Save Me (BTS)

A/N I know I like BTS whatever .

I took a picture of the list and send it to Scooter . He immediately replied saying he loves that list . He told me to meet him at the studio at 8 am to discuss this . I smiled and closed my phone and continue watching tv . I pat Briggan's back telling him "Would everyone like the album?" . He looks at me . His eyes showing hope and confidence . This how me and him communicate . Through glances or stares . I look back the tv and watch whatever show we were watching . Occasionally going to the kitchen for snacks .

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*

Why has ny phone being going of non-stop ? I opened my phone to see chaos on twitter . And not the good kind .

@ShawnMendes : @y/t/n What kind of name is that ? I thought the great Y/n had some brains in her .

His girlfriend obviously supported him .

@CamilaCabello : So right babe .

She hasn't learn has she ? Well lets teach her a lesson she will never forget .

@Y/t/n : @ShawnMendes @CamilaCabello Saying my album is not creative is like saying Camren is real . Here is a poem . Camila is straight and as Lauren states Camren is fake . The name's not creative , well lets rearrange it and I'll put you in your place .

That caused fans to compliment my roast to the two . I was getting really sick of them . I mean why try roast me when I am the best at roasting . I guess Camila never paid attention when we were dating . She never has and never ever will .

I sighed running my hands through my hair . I was getting sleepy too . I might as well take a nap .

After nap

I woke up to hear someone both banging on the front door and ringing the doorbell . I stood up , annoyed someone woke me up from my nap . The ringing and banging continued . "I'M COMING , I'M COMING . CHEEZE !? NEXT TIME DON'T ATTACK MY DOOR!" I screamed . I reach the door to hear faint bickering on the other side . I look through the little peep hole on the door and see all five girls of Fifth Harmony and Kendall .

I open the door and cough to get their attention . Their heads snapped to me and look at me as if they didn't expect to see my face . "Y/n?" Ally asks . She looks as if she just won the million dollar lottery . "Is that you?" she continues breaking me out of my thoughts . Then when I realise ...

Should I let them in ?

Ohh the girla found you .... Will you forgive them ? Forgive Camila ? Even after the roast ? Now before I continue I just wanna remind you to not take the roast in the chapter seriously . I like Shawn and I support Camren (as sisters) . I know this can get very triggering but don't roast the girls in reality like I said . Fictional is ok but real life no . Please don't roast Camila to much she is my actual idol . Don't worry you two will become lovers eventually .
-Canine.