Chapter 11 : Touring with him ?

Your pov

After me and Lauren's little talk in the dance studio , we headed back to the studio because Scooter wanted to me  record one of the songs again . Lauren was joking with me all the way trying to lighten my mood which I am very greatful for . We entered the studio with me laughing my face off . Dinah looked at  Lauren then smirked . Lauren'd face was as red as a tomato . I giggled and went in the recording booth . "Ok Y/n your gonna sing gasoline." Scooter explained . I nodded giving him a thumbs up .

I caught a glimpse of the girls paying close attention to me . Ironically , this song was about a song of my insecurities back then , but I'm over them . The beat of the song played and I closed my eyes focusing on the song .

After the song I reopened my eyes seeing Scooter with a smile on his face . I turn to the girls who all have a shocked look on each of their faces while Camila had a look of guilt in her eyes . Shawn on the other hand was just on his phone . Briggan then came charging at me licking my face . I heard a snap go off and see Dinah taking pictures of us . "You guys are so cute . This is definetely worth going on my snapchat and instagram." she said . I laughed at her and felt something staring at me . I turn thinking it was Camila but it was the green eyes godess . I smirked and played it cool . "Yo Jauregui , take a pic . It lasts longer." I teased . She blushed . "YEAH GET SOME LERN!!" Mani and Ally shouted . Me and Lauren looked and each other and continued  laughing . I saw Camila looking a bit ... jealous ? Boy she went with Shawn , so stay with Shawn sheesh .

Scooter told me he will see me tomorrow at my place this time because he doesn't want to trouble to much . Which is great he really is the coolest manager . All of us exited the building and there was paparazzi everywhere . Briggan served as my guard dog at times and he was definetely in that state . I felt Lauren intertwine her hands with mine and I took it willingly . We got in SUV and went to my place .

*skip car ride*

We all entered my modern mansion and did our own thing . It mainly consisted of us talking about the tour coming up soon . Funny enough I forgot to ask when . Oops my bad . Lauren and I were non stop flirting and talking and there was a few pictures of us posted by  Dinah and lets just say #Y/S/NLauren was trending like wildfire . Everything was going great but I got this cryptic message . I read outside cause I didn't want the girls to suspect or see anything .

Unknown : Keep yourself happy for know.

It was strange . I didn't dare to answer it because I was afraid it would hack me . I was stunned , paralyzed . I was stuck in time , what was coming ? I have tour coming up . My main worry was ...

He or she touring with us ?

Sorry this was so short but I can stay on wattoad for to long . I have a really important exam coming up so I can update so much next week . But this book almost has 200 reads and only in the last chapter it had 100 or what . Thanks for everything ! And who is Unknown !? Who knows !?

-Canine.🐾