Chapter 50 : She Helps Others In Pain

Camila's pov

Me and the girls were getting to know Bebe and Dua while Y/n watches us with a smile on her face . "So , Y/n we got something for you after the show tomorrow morning." Bebe smirks . "What?" Y/n says with an eyebrow raised . "Me and B bought tickets for everyone in this room to the zoo!" Dua cheers as Y/n go overs to hug them both . They pull away and Dua walks up to me . "Hey Camila , I'm sorry about what I am about to do , but like I said on chat , do not break my little Y/n's heart." Dua said .

I was confused but then she walked up to Y/n and pecked her lips . My eyes widen glare at the girl . "Its been awhile since I've seen you to kiss." Ally says smiling . "Ally ?! She kissed my girl!!" I whine . "Its okay baby . I love you . We joke around a lot." Y/n wraps her arm around me . I cuddle in and slowly calm down . "Back then , you three were so close . I thought it was some kind of messed up relationship." Ally laughed .

"Well , we can keep our hands of her . But remember , if any of you repeat what you did a year ago , we will personally make sure you leave the states." Bebe threatens and we all nod . "Wow , I have never in my entire life seen the Polynesian who gives polybeatdowns be scared if Bebe." Y/n laughs . "Well she is scared of you too babe." I say pecking her lips . "You are?" Y/n smirks . "Nope." Dinah says .

"Well , you have yourself a challenge , Hansen." Y/n says . "Alright the rest of you sit down." Y/n tells us and we all take a seat , leaving only Y/n and Dinah . "Okay , four stages . Lets see how long you can last." Y/n laughs evilly at the end . "I am sorry , ladies but Dinah is for sure screwed." Dua says sad jokingly . "Stage one . Here we go." Y/n smiles . Y/n stands straigh and tall as she stares directly into Dinah's eyes with her silver ones .

After awhile Y/n blinks and nods her head . "Impressive , okay stage 2." Y/n says . "BRIGGAN!!" she yelled for her companian . The wolf comes beside her then the two stares at Dinah with eyes that could kill . Suprisingly , Dinah makes through it . "Stage three." Y/n smirks . "Dead end." Bebe whispers to us as we snicker . Y/n closes her eys momentarily then reopens them , revealing her what we call
' wolf eyes ' . Her canines were also visible . At the sight of them , Dinah shakes in her seat in fear . Y/n starts growling then Dinab loses it . "I GIVE UP!" Dinah walks away . She walks to the couch and basically plops down , fake fainting .

"Stage three , always a lossing stop." Dua high fives Y/n . "What is stage four?" Lauren asks curiously . "Well its the only stage Briggan reached and beat but I beat him to . And for your question it is this." Y/n says then barks at us . We all flinch except for Brighan who was their wagging his tail . "So , only Briggan got through your challenge and you got through his?" Ally asks again as Y/n nods .

"Now." Y/n claps . "We have a show to do get ready , ladies . I'm just going to chill because I already am ready . You have 2 hours." Y/n announces . The girls and I groan and get ourselves ready

*2 hours later*

Me , the girls , Bebe , Dua and Y/n were currently watching Troye's performance since Demi and the Little Mix girls had to bounce . So Troye and Martin took their place . "THANK YOU !! NOW PLEASE WELCOME THE WONDERFUL LADIES OF FIFTH HARMONY!!" Troye said into the microphone . "Your up and good luck." Y/n pecked my lips .

We performed Work From Home , Thats My Girl , The Life and answered a bit of questions . Soon enough , we were finished and it was Y/n's turn to perform . She performed I Need U , Dope and finally Gasoline and lets just say me and the girls couldn't move for a whole of five seconds . "THAT WAS GREAT , SILVER!!" Bebe went over to hug Y/n .

We all hugged her and congratulated her on her performance one by one then headed back to the bus . Bebe and Dua slept at out bus since we had extra space and since they are more comfortable with girls . Obviously .

Y/n had already went to bed seeing as she was the last one to perform and also helped the crew members around the venue even in her exhausted state . "Remember , girls . Keep a close eye." Dinah says and we all nod . "Y/n has to be on our radar at all time . Do not lose track of her." Ally cuts in and we nod . Then we hear a cough to see Dua and Bebe standing there . Please don't make assumptions and tell Y/n  

They walked pass us to their bus but Bebe looks behind and gives us a symphathetic smile . "Well tomorrows another day . Lets look forward to it . Goodnight , y'all." Ally said . We all said our goodnights and head to our bunks . Inside my bunk , I scrolled through social media then eventually fell asleep .

*Next day*

I woke up to the strong smell of bacon and pancakes . I literally jumped out my bunk to see Y/n , all ready , showered and making breakfast with the help of Ally . "Morning." I yawn . "Morning , Mila . How was your sleep?" she glances back to smile at me then gets back to cooking . "Great , because all I dreamed about is you." I smiled .

"Splendid." Y/n said in her British accent . "I wish I had your accent." Ally pouts . "Well , atleast you got your Texas origins." Y/n smiles and the older girl . "And you can sing in a sexy Korean voice." Lauren comes out of her bunk . "Agreed." Mani said coming out of the shower . "I didn't even notice you in the shower , Mani." I laugh . "Probably because you were to buzy showing of Y/n to all if us." she jokes .

"Wake up Dinah could you Mani ? We got a trip for ourselves today." Bebe says stretching out of the bunk . "Dua?" Y/n asks the blonde . "I am already awake . Just never addressed it." Dua says from inside her bunk . "Well get your butt up because we are going out." Bebe drags her out . Dua groans loudly as she is forcefully dragged into the front lounge . "HELP ME!!" we hear Mani screech . "Woah , woah , woah . What happened here?" Ally breaks up the chase . "I woke her up , normally . Then she came to chase me." Mani says .

"I was sleeping." Dinah whines . "Get over it , because we are going to the zoo!!" Bebe says and we all cheer . "Well I need to get myself ready . A queen must look presentable." Dinah flips her hair . We eat breakfast , get ourselves ready then head out .

We were on our way to the zoo Bebe told us which was about a one hour drive so yeah . Today was free because Scooter being the cool manager he is said we need a little rest so he let us go . "How much longer?" Dinah groans for the fourth time today . "When Dinah Jane gives me my gift." Lauren sasses . "Okay , I see how it is." Dinah rolls her eyes .

Y/n had somehow fallen asleep only eight minutes after the van got on the road . Her and Briggan had so much in common as the two were already passed out at the window seat . About half an hour later , we arrived . We all got out and stretched out bodies because we were all cramped in . "Lets go!!" Y/n runs towards the entrance .

The zoo was pretty cool . We went to the bird enclosure , reptile cave , wild animals exhibit and creepy crawlers corner which Ally was deathly afraid of . "So we saved the best for last . ITS THE WOLF DEN!!" Dua announces .
Y/n's head shot up and smiled . "Lets go , Silver . You got some skills to show." Dua winks at Y/n .

We reach the wolf den and was inmediately met with a big wide area filled with wolves . Briggan already started running around and barking as Y/n stiffled a laugh . "Ms Y/l/n , you have arrived . Go in when your ready." a woman who looks to be in her mid 20's said . "Dawg , isn't it dangerous to let her in?" Dinah asks . "Oh no , my niece wouldn't get bitten by them . To them she is a big sweetheart." the person said . "Girls , this is Y/n's other aunt , Aunt Brook . She runs the wolf den and Y/n is allowed to go in . Look." Dua explains then points to the wolves .

Y/n was over there all happy amd petting the all while Briggan socialised with them . She looked happier than she had recently been in the public . "Come on in , ladies." Y/n calls . We all head in hesitantly but soon get comfortable . Y/n taught us to feed and pet them right . I was watching Y/n as she taught a scared Ally how to touch the big dogs . Bebe suddenly walks up to me and smiles sadly . "Hey Bebe , what was the smile last night for?" I ask out of curiousity . She sighs .

There is a girl who has a smile . A smile that can give safety to those who receives it . But sadly , inside she aches . She helps other . She helps others in pain ...

I GOT 10 000 READS !! PINCH ME !! I love all of you so much . But lets get real , crunchmeupp ended Not Your Typical Nerd and I legit almost cried . I love that book so much . So go over there and give em some support . Canine , out !!
-Canine🐾