Chapter 62 : Only You Would Know

Your pov

I was just chilling in my mansion with the rest of the girls finally feeling calm for once . The tour ended a few days ago with a huge success . My wounds were hard to deal with while performing but I got through it . To say I was relieved is to much of an understatement , I felt like the world has been lifted off of my shoulders . I have come to terms with myself , th girls are comforting me more , Shawn and Brad are out of my life and the fandom and papparazi are taking it easy on me after ClevverTV interviewed me because of my absence and my condition .

Life was just easier now ....

Or was it ?

You see my recent transformation has made me more active with the Cronin Pack . Its great that I get to stretch my legs every now and then with the rest knowing I do unlike before . But its my fear of Shawn . I have heard from reports that he was released thanks to his riches but that means a threat to me . And to be honest , I have no absolute idea how money got him out of jail for kidnapping when that is not possible , even for me .

The girls say we would be fine but Midnight says otherwise . Weird feelings have been playing in my chest everytime I hear a unnatural sound accure . I know its not normal as I have atleast heard this sounds continously in my life . Camila is the only one who trusts me and I thank her for that . Me and her have been bonding and trusting each other the more we hang out . Which is basically everyday of every hour .

"Y/n , Nebula is here." Bebe informs me . I look at her and give her a nod . Nebula would come to tell me it was time for the Omega , me , to go for our pack huntings . "Thanks , B." I thank her heading out . "Bye , babe." Camila pecks my lips . "Bye." I reply and run out the house .

I see Nebula and wait for Briggan . He came like what ? Thirteen minutes later and I roll my eyes at him when he comes out with a dirty snout . We run to what we call , Cronin cave , and I changed into my wolf form . Midnight was bigger than normal wolves , even Briggan . Well wolves must live up to their fiction , shouldn't they ? I enetered the cave behind Nebula and was greeted with barks and howls . I sat down between Nebula and Briggan and we waited for bussiness to begin .

I am just going to skip what the wolves did to communicate as its really complicated . In short , they all said that we have to keep an eye out for Shawn or Damien as they could work together and expose me . Now exposing me isn't a small problem . It could cause more and more government teams to be sent out to find me . And as Omega of my pack , danger towards to my pack must be avoided meaning if I have to fight them , I must do it .

We finished the meeting and all went hunting for food . We caught a fairly large dear and ate it raw . I'm not human currently so I can do it . On my way back , I packed some dear meat for the girls in case they wanted some which is pretty often . My way back was quiet and not many people were walking around . I looked up to the sky and see it was getting cloudly . "Its going to rain , thats why." I mentally slapped myself . I rushed back home faster with Briggan and got in my mansion . "Good , you got here before it rained." Ally said , relieved . "Yeah , I hate getting wet." I pant , sitting next to Mani . "Thats what she said." Dinah whispered in Lauren's ear .

"No , I don't Dinah . But I bet you would." I mock . Her eyes widen as Ally scold her because of the comment . "Stop it , Cheechee . I made it clear . She is mine." Camila sat on my lap . "She said it." Dinah whined . "Who asked you to make the comment in the first place?" Camila glared . "Okay , okay . Its my fault . For this one time." Dinah whispers at the end . "Dinah , when are you never wrong?" Mani says sassily ."When I was born."Dinah said proudly . "You'll learn to be always right when fat pigs fly." I joke .

"Haha , joke all you want bu-." Dinah was cut off by a loud crash of thunder . "Okay , you win." Dinah whimpers . I laugh and switch off the TV to avoid any blackouts . "I'll get some blankets , its to cold." Ally says . "Thanks , Ally." we all thank her . Ally leaves the living room to get blankets while they all shiver . Except me of course . "How are you not cold?" Dua questions me . "Wolf skills." I smirk . "Well share!" Bebe exclaims . "Maybe I will." I say . I jump off the couch and change into my wolf form . I go to Mila and lay with her , keeping her warm .

She cuddles into me and stuck out her tongue to the rest of the girls . "Your so warm!" Camila cheers cuddling more into my fur . I look at the girls who were practically begging for me to let them . I give them a nod and they all join in . Ally came in , gave us our blankets and joined in . Camila was at my right paw , Ally my left paw , Bebe and Dua at my stomach , Dinah and Mani at my legs and finally Lauren on my back . The rain was not a big problem when you have the ones you love close .

Those who love like this , only you would know ...

By time I release this , I got my phone back but I did these while I was on my exams so yeah . The book is ending soon and I hope you read The Phantom Theif . Its going to be really interesting , I promise . So is my next book , No Happy Ending , Once this book finishes the book will come out . ENJOY !
-Canine🐾