Chapter 32 : Pulse

No one's pov

The girls were panicking like crazy . They were debating whether or not to call the cops but argued against it not wanting to risk Y/n anymore . They decide its best to call after the catastrophe . They pack all Y/n's hunting stuff and gear up Briggan . Speaking of the wolf , the big dog looks as if he could tear the Empire State Building with his gaze . They get in Troye's car and bolt to the address .

Upon arriving , they were met with the creepy feeling of silence and fear . Before any of them can enter guns blazing Lauren spoke up . "Okay , lets check the windows to see who were dealing with." she suggests and the rest agree . They creep to the closest window and witness three guys speakjng about some deal . As evidence Ally , the child of all things good , records everything on her phone . On silent mode and no flash .

"What's boss going to do with the mutt?" the muscle guy bellows . The word mutt makes Camila want to go in and beat the living out of him . "Ah , he is just running shocks on her now." the other guy laughs . They all try their hardest not to let out a gasp . "Whats the point of it ? She is just going to take more beatings to keep us away." the slimest guy points out . "I'll only start caring when fat pigs fly." the man continues .

"Oh shut up . Work for Shawn get paid." an all to familiar voice intrudes . Brad Simpson . "This is what she gets for stealing my girl." Brad rolls his eyes . Lauren immediately gags and the mention of her as his . "Never knew you were this salty , Simpson." the bearded man mocks . "Shut it , or else you'll get the same punishment as Y/n when she disobeys . Belts and burns." Brad threatens . Even the name of the punishment belts and burns send chills down their spines . Briggan runs away somewhere but they never notice .

"You or some visitors . Welcome to the hideout girls , get in." Brad smiles wickedly . They're eyed widen and they all enter from the window . "Lets meet the victim shall we?" he continues . In a split second , all of them were covered in sacks and brought to what they call the chamber . All seven if them were tied with a thick piece of rope to a chairs . They hear clapping in the distance to see the mastermind of it all , Shawn Mendes .

"Glad you could join us . I hope you won't mind my favor but me and the crew are , not amused . Sure beating a girl senseless is amusing but lets get it straight we want action . How about a gladiator style battle ? BRING IN THE BEAST!!" Shawn calls . Him and Brad exit the darkness and the whole room lights up . It was pretty big , almost as half as big as a football stadium . The sound of chains breaks them out of their thoughts . Out of the shadows
Y/n appears .

But she looks bruised , broken and in pain . Three men were holding her back , each armed with sticks . They had a chain around her arms , ankles and neck . "Release the challengers." Shawn yells from a far . "Now little mutt , Shawn wants you to beat them otlr you get it." one of the guards say , but Y/n shakes her head stubbornly . "Oh want to fight back ? Take this!" he wacks the girls . Y/n stumbles back a bit as blood drips from the corner of her lips .

No matter how many times they tell her to attack them , she refuses earning her more beats . They could only watch her with sadness , seeing their friend be beat senselss before them . After minutes of just abusing the girl , Y/n surrenders . She stands up and whistles . The doors fly open to reveal Briggan , raging with anger . "Sick ... them." Y/n groans . As Briggan fights through the entire crew , Y/n breaks free using all her strength she has left . She unties them and picks up a knife to fight but they stop her . "Y/n we got to keep you safe." Dinah says . "No I have to be there for him." Y/n answers .

"No you were always there for us . Now its time to be there for you." Mani protests . Y/n runs out of their grasp amd grabs Briggan . She drags them and leads the way to the exit . A giant wall stand between them and safety . One by one Y/n helps them over them wall only leaving her and Camila . "Not this time." Shawn comes in . He drags Y/n by the collar next to him and points his gun toward Camila .

"If I can't have you , nobody can." he says pulling the trigger . It was all in slow motion like any other time . The bullet was headed straight towards Camila's chest . A shot there and it will be over . Camila was awaiting the strike of pain but was pushed by a force and a voice that was a melody to her ears .

"No , not today."

Camila's pov

I was pushed . By Y/n . Y/n . "Y/N!!" I scream . I ran to her side to see her half dead . She has suffered so much but this time she endured extra making her weaker . "Missed , but not this time." Shawn groaned , but before I could react Y/n had gotten up even with her pain and sprinted towards Shawn she pulled him down and stabbed him in the thigh and punch his head , knocking him out .

She rolls off of him and lays there lifeless . "MILA!!" Ally calls with cops and the girls behind her . I didn't care Y/n had to survive . Paramedics pushed me aside as they tried to revive her while I just stared at my bloody hands . "No pulse." I hear them say and I freak . They bring her into an ambulance and we got into the car . We speed over to the hospital as the girls and Troye comfort me .

We reach the hospital and I don't even wait to jump out . We get to the reseptionist and ask . "Y/n Y/l/n?" Troye asks , impatient . "Room 205 , but she is surgery so you have to wait." she informs . We thank her and jog because we can't run . We wait outside , anxious for her conditons .

Please have a pulse ....

Woo .. damn that took awhile to type . I want to shoutout wildfire1975 for asking me to update so soon and to be honest , I couldn't wait either . So thank wildfire1975 ... Piece !!
-Canine🐾