Chapter 25 : Threats Detected

Lauren's pov

I look at Camila as she stutters to form a proper sentence . "So?" I ask . "I am just going to get to the point , Lo . I love her." she blurts out . I sigh . "May the best win." I offer my hand . She looks at my hand and shakes it . "May the best win Y/n's heart." Camila smiles as I smirk . Let the games begin , Cabello .

Your pov

Something is wrong with , Mila and I know it . Me being the observent person I am noticed she always frowns and looks panic when looking at texts on her phone . She is being black-mailed amd threatend I assume . I mean Shawn always gave me that dark vibe and now I am for sure if it . Let the plan commence .

We were currently on our way to the second venue and Mila was on her phone . Me and Briggan was determined to find out . What . Is . Wrong . Well I had to persuade Briggan so he agreed . My plan was to stick my head out the window and puncture the wheel . Don't worry we have a spare one I checked . Briggan will steal something from Mila and run for him . Me on the other hand will swoop in a snatch the phone without the girls knowing . Check her messages and let whatever is wrong point to me . I can handle it , the cops will just make matters worst . Who can rely on them anymore ? Old people ?

Anyways , I look and Briggan signaling him to execute the plan . I open the window and stick my head out of the tour bus . "Babe , be careful." Lauren warns me . I ignore her warnings and look at the back tire . I take out a dart from the top of my ear and let it go directly above the tire . The tire punctures the tire according to plan and the bus stops at the side . "Flat tire!!" the driver announces my doing . They all groan and get out the bus to look at the damage . I get out with Briggan and I stare at him . He gets the message and heads over to Mila to steal something . The big dog steals her shoe and runs to the sidewalk probably leading her in a circle . I walk over to her place and swiftly steal her phone without anyone noticing . "I'm going to stay in the bus." I inform everyone heading back in .

I sit in the couch and check through every contact in her messages and found my culprit . Shawn Mendes .

Shawn : She is going to get it

Shawn : I am warning you

Shawn : You will regret breaking up with me

Shawn : Damn it , give me her number

Camz🍌 : Okay Mendes , this is Y/n here is my number *insert number* . Don't tell her about this . Stop sending her threats . Come at me , dweeb

Shawn : Nice of you to join in . Prepare yourself for pain , Y/l/n

"Damn , sending the girl threats , aye Mendes . Come at me." I mumble . I delete all the messages between me and him to hide the evidence . I go back outside to see Briggan with a shoe in his mouth and Mila hot on his trail . I walk past Mila's place again and put the phone back . "A circle ? Really Briggan?" Camila pants . Briggan drops the shoe and walks back into the bus . "Diva much?" Dinah jocks earning a loud bark from Briggan inside the bus . "He can hear that , DJ." I giggle . I feel a buzz in my pocket immediately knowing it is Shawn . I walk back in the bus and into the back lounge . Briggan sits beside me and reads the threats . I don't really care if he does . Only I can understand him .

Shawn : Stupid of you to let me get you instead of Camila

Y/n : Nah , I think it is pretty heroic

Shawn : Even in a time like this , still jocking

Y/n : It would be boring not too

Shawn : You are the thing between me and Mila

Y/n : Changing topic so early ? To much roast

Shawn : You won't be laughing so much soon

Y/n : I always am , Mendes . Jealous you can't ?

Shawn : See you soon , Y/n

Briggan starts growling at my phone and I calm him down chuckling . I look back at the conversation and snort leaning my head back . I hear Briggan snease and I awe at him . "Don't worry buddy . I will fix you with my love." I sooth . This gave me an idea . Scooter told me that I have to start writing songs for my second album even while in tour but I ain't complaining . I grab my launchpad from the side and start playing a tune .

I will be right by your side

If I can't find the cure , I'll

I'll fix you with my love

No matter what you know , I'll

I'll fix you with my love

And if you say you're okay

I'm gonna heal you anyway

Promise I'll always be there

Promise I'll be the cure

I sing until that part and look at Briggan who was wagging his tail happily . I take a pen and paper then start writing lyrics to the song . As I was writing someone messaged me .

Shawn : Pray for mercy

I roll my eyes at the text and continue writing .

Well threat detected

Wooo , 1800 read !!! Man you guys are amazing . Shoutout to Zodiac23 and Alexa_Ye . I will be shouting out people that recently pop up in my notifications so try it and I might notice you . Another question , do you want some sneakpeaks of the books I am working on or do you want me to straight up release them . You decide . Till next time ...
-Canine🐾