Chapter 36 : Cliff Side

Camila's pov

It was currently Tuesday meaning I have Wednesday before my date with Y/n . Suprisingly , the girls and even Lauren said it was more thank okay with them . Well after an entire interrogation to not hurt her . I was beyond excited for the upcoming date after what I've heard from Lauren . I had even planned what to wear for the day and what to say . I know that I most probably sound like I am one of those clingy girlfriends but with Y/n , you have to be really careful even with a reputation like mine . I really don't want to break her again , I don't think I can handle her being with someone else besides me or avoiding me . I also really regret saying all those things I said atleast a year ago about using her .  Oh please do not mess this up .

Your pov

Well I am officially worried as heck . Not am I only worried that she might not like it but I am worried that she would break me like she did back then . Now most people would think that a date at a cliffside is not enough but I have my reasons . Luckily I have the more than a day to get everything ready . Lauren was suprisingly okay with this but I'll find her a match , it won't be that hard for the green-eyed goddess . "Why am I so excited for Y/s/n?" Dinah says . "I don't know Dinah . Probably because you ship everything with everyone here?" Mani sasses .

"Mani , don't sass her please . I am so tired of her sending you threats from a mile away." Ally sighs . "So your telling me that you won't save me when she comes running for me?" Mani acts fake shocked . "Don't worry Mani I got you." I say hugging her . "But what about me?" Camila says interrupting us . "Oh now you look up from that book . Na uh you too late , she is mine now." Mani say kissing my cheek and I giggle . 

"Nooooo!!" Camila whines pulling me back . "I want her . She is mine!!" the Cuban whines again . "With attitude like that , you can get anything." Mani rolls her eyes and lets go of me . Take it easy on me , Ms , Cabello .

Camila's pov

I will Y/n Y/l/n . I will ..

*Thursday*

"Breath Camila , breath." I tell myself . Today is the day I'm going on my date with Y/n . She has been out all day and said she would he back for the date at 8'o clock sharp . It was 6:30 p.m. meaning I had roughly an hour to get ready . Dinah and Normani had already picked out what I was going to wear . Y/n did tell me to wear something comfortable but I wanted make myself presentable .

"Chancho , I love you but I will give you a poly beatdown if you do not stop breathing heavily." Dinah groaned . "Let her be , DJ . Admit if you were going on a date with a girl like her you would freak to." I glare . "Touche." Dinah gives up . Briggan barks at both of us then shakes his snout . "Her brother is very protective of her isn't he?" Ally says . Briggan barks at the girl and they glare at each other . "Don't give me that attitude mister." Ally scolded . It was just a small argument between the two just words and barks can be heard and our laughter .

"Wow , Alls . You even let a cute puppy get away with this." Lauren mocks . Ally glares at her and continues her arguing with the dog . "OH OH WAIT !! I have an idea . Lets prank
Y/n." Dinah smirks . "I don't think thats a good idea Dinah . Y/n is a girl capable of many things." Ally shivers . "Aww come on . Once ? We have three more days until we get back on the road." Dinah begs . "But she literally just got out of the hospital." Mani protests . "That is no exception . She did it to me to." Dinah pouts . "Dinah , hun . She just scared you from the corner when you just got back from putting a plasteron your cut at the pharmacy." Ally said .

"Girls , just let her do it . I have been wanting to see Y/nscared for sometime." Lauren encourged . We all groaned but agreed . Sorry baby ...

"Okay Camila , get ready she should be here any minute." Ally says in motherly tone . I get myself ready and apply a little bit of make-up and go down . We hear a honk outside and the girls wish me luck . Outside , I found Y/n wearing hoodie that says 'SUGA 93' at the back with a symbol at both her right chest and right wrist . She was also wearing ripped jeans and some canvas shoes but she looked stunning to me .

"Ready , Ms . Cabello?" she says with a hand . "For sure." I answer . She opens the passenger door and gestures me to get in . She closes the door amd runs to the drives seat . "Lets go." she cheers . We drive to this fancy but pretty casual restaurant and just eat and talk . But we didn't really tell about eack other though because we knew all about each other already .

We exited the place and just wandered around the city . It was filled with laughter and I couldn't wipe the smile of my face . "One more stop." she drags me to the car . It was 10:30 and we had to be back by 12 , Ally's orders so time was limited . We drove out of the city and to this secluded are . We were in front of a forest and she guided me to a hill . After minutes if walking , she stopped at a cliffside that overlooks the whole city with a picnic set there . "Its beautiful here." I gasp . "Its where I found myself and Briggan." she smiles . "But enough about him , its about us now." she sits me down and we eat what she prepared .

We were just looking at the night sky , admiring it . "Beautiful isn't it." she speaks up . "Not as beautiful as you." I compliment . "Smooth Cabello has returned." she smirks . "But your smooth moves are never a match to my silver charms." she says proudly . I roll my eyes amd cuddle close to her . She wraps her arm around my shoulder pulling me even more closer . "You won't leave me like the stars right?" she whispers . "Never again." I say back . "Then I can do this." she mumbles . She smashes her lios on to mine and I return the kiss . When we needed air , we parted .

"Well its almost 12 , lets go . I do not want Ally to seperate us in jail." she jokes . We head back home only one minute late and that was when we already stepped into the house . After countless scoldings from the girl , me and Y/n were asleep . Dinah had told us that the plan will be executed tomorrow and I was already regreting my decision .

She gave me cliffside for a date now I am pushing her nerves of it ...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while . Well in other words , I made a oneshot so check it out . Its a 5H one but it wasn't that good so my apologies . Did you like the hoodie by the way ? I actually have it but a jacket and I am obssessed with it . If someone can tell me where to get a Cabelli hoodie inform me please . See ya later aligator .
-Canine🐾