Chapter 58 : Explanation

Camila's pov

We had a little staring contest before Troye decided to break it . "Hey girls , what do you need?" Troye asks . "We wanted to ask if you knew where Louis is but I guess you have him here." Lauren says , keeping his eyes on Louis . "I'm , going to take my leave." Louis says , rushing to the door . But before he could even touch the handle , he got forcefully pulled back by Bebe and Dua . "Where is she?" Dua asks . Louis just keeps quiet . "Where is she?" Dua asks again . "Where is my friend?" Bebe joins . "I , I told you I can't say." Louis says shaking . "And why not?" Bebe says . "She told me not to tell because she knows you come find her." Louis says . "Damn right , so tell us where she is." Dua says .

"She , I can't tell please . Her Omega strength can't take to much." Louis blurts out then immediately covers his mouth . "Omega?" I say . "Bebe , Dua?" Ally asks the two but theu just shrug their shoulders . "Okay , she us at her old house . In other words , the forest." Louis tells us . "Great , now what is this Omega thing you blurted out earlier." Dinah says sassily .

"I'm sorry Y/n." I heard him mumble . "You girls know her eyes can turn gold and her teeth can be like wolves right?" he asks and we all nod in response . "Well , she like most fictional werewolves can turn into one . She avoids it as much as she can because she is afraid people would leave her because she is a monster." Louis says . "How do you know and we don't?" Bebe says . "I caught her transformimg in front of me when Damien first enraged her." Louis explains .

"Umm , she had stopped being her wolf self when she hurt Damien a bit to much and had to be sent to the hospital." Louis frowns . "Thats why she said she said to Damien she will give all she has been holding back when Damien threatened Bebe." I gasp . "But haven't you considered , now that she is alone she has no one to talk to about her pressure . Sure no more papparazi but you can never escape the media." Dua says .

"The point of her leaving was to get away from you so she doesn't have ti deal with your pity and to avoid Damien at all costs." Louis tells us . "But her eyes , they can part." Bebe says already panicking . "I , really haven't considered that . Shoot , we got get her." Louis face palms himself . "Lets go." I say . "Good luck!" Troye and Martin yell as we all get out the bus .

We got into a van we asked from Scooter . Louis was driving because we don't trust ourselves . "So , Louis tell us more about Y/n's Omega history." Mani asks out of curiousity . "Its a pretty long drive about two and a half hours so we have time for that story." Louis says .

"Y/n was born a werewolf . An Omega specifically . Her mother was a Beta and her father an Alpha . She was one of the most strongest Omega's and luckiest since most of them don't survive long because they always are the targets of rebel wolves . Her parents would always train her until they passed . Y/n told she did not want to become a wolf anymore after witnessing her mothers death like said . Unlike movies , werewolves do not really interact with normal wolves but Y/n has a special connectio  to them . Especially Briggan . She avoided as much as possible , she was so good at it everybody who knew her never noticed . Until she met Damien , long story short , he befriended her , used her and did all those bad things . At one point , she was so mad she turned inti her werewolf form and attacked him . She hurt really bad so his mates had to send hospital and Y/n made sure they would not tell . Now this is what she is doing now , hiding like she used too." Louis explains .

"Wow." I breathed out . "Thats is a lot to take in." I say . "It really is . Thats how I felt when she first told me." Louis smiles . "Thats so cool though , but why did her doctor said she won't turn into one?" Dinah asks . "Obviously he knows , but one Y/n begged him not to tell and two the government will hunt her down and treat her like an experiment if they knew . Nowadays , its all about the pay." Louis rolls his eyes . "Take a break girls . Its a long ride , besides you girls didn't get much rest seeing your conditions." Louis says encouragingly .

"Thanks." Dua yawns . "No problem." was all I heard before I fell asleep .

*Two hours later*

"Girls , were here." Louis wakes us up . We get out of the bus feeling refreshed but a bit cramped . It was night so it was pretty chilly . We haven't been here before but it looks mysterious . Like Y/n . "

"Don't worry , at night its looks haunted but trust me , in the morning it looks so beautiful it makes a killer instagram picture." Bebe assures us . We all let out a sigh at the comment and relax a bit . "Well , follow me ladies." Louis says . We follow him around through the trees and my legs were killing me . "Are we there yet?" Dinah whines . "Shhh , at night we are at most vulnerable." Louis whispers .

After what felt like hours if trekking , we make a stop . "What?" Lauren asks . "We are almost there but there is slight problem." Louis whispers . A loud bark was heard and Louis curses under his breath . "We have beem caught." Louis tells us . Louis goes through the bushes and we follow after him . On the other side of the bush , there was a house guarded by wolves . More than twenty and they looked like they were guarding the worlds most precious prize .

Around the house there was spots of blood around and the sight made me shiver . "What are they doing at Y/n's house." Louis mumbles . "Who?" I ask . As I said that , a pure white wolf walks forward coming closer to us .

"Who is that?" Bebe asks

"Who is that?" Bebe asks . "It a she and her name is

Nebula

A little explanation can change the tides

Another update because I couldn't hold in it . I just had to introduce Nebula . To answer your question , no she is not Briggan's mate . More of like a sister . I hope you have a nice day . See ya !
-Canine🐾