Chapter 30 : Hidden Secrets

Troye's pov

"Alright , night man." I tell Martin . "You too." he replies . I was going to my bunk when I noticed someone's phone on the couch . It was Y/n's . "Must've slipped out of her pocket." I mumble . Then I felt it buzz . It was from ... Shawn ?

Shawn : Your deal is sealed tomorrow

"Who in the fudge is this guy?" I mumble . I read back all their previous texts and it hit me . The song was for the girls and her girlfriend . But why would she sacrifice herself for them . Damn she has guts . "Well , your deal is off." I say texting him back .

Y/n : Hey Shawn , this is Troye . I have her phone . Stop sending her threats . You and Camila and over because Mila deserved better than you from what I know , douche .

Shawn : Alright , I'll let the girls off , you and Martin too . But want Y/naluve during her deal ? Keep it shut , Sivan .

"Crap." I curse . "This is for the best , I'm sorry girls." I whisper .

Y/n : I won't speak . But keep her alive , Mendes .

Shawn : Your wish is my command

I let out a sigh of relief . I feel so bad for the girls , Y/n will be missing and I can't tell them , but Y/n has got to stay alive . So I made a deal . "I hope I don't regret this." I say , deleting the messages .

*Next day*

Your pov

I woke up and could not find my phone , turns out it was in the boys bus . I was panicking if they had read my texts with Shawn . I check back to see no conversations . I let out a sigh . "My deal is today , I'm sorry Lauren." I say getting back in the bus .

Shawn : Spend the last few moments with the girls , Y/l/n . You'll be with me for a while

Shawn : You have until after he dinner .

We had a dinner or some sort of meeting with the opening acts after the show and we were meeting Shawn there . "You okay there , buttercup?" Mani asks . I nod my head . "Yeah just tired , but I got to do it for the fans." I reply . "Always a peoples pleaser , aye Y/n . And don't think it the wrong way." she daid sternly . "I DID!!" Dinah yelled . "DJ!" Ally scolded . I'm going to miss this I thought . Briggan comes beside me and cuddles , feeling my discomfort . I rub his fur and whisper to him . "Don't come for me , please." I beg .

"GIRLS WERE HERE!!" Scooter informed . We get our stuff and head inside the venue . It was pretty big and we were meet with the devilsub smirk of none other than Shawn Mendes himself . I noticed Troye glaring at the Canadian when he and Martin got out the bus . I guess he knew about out interaction . I mean its still all over the internet . "Ignore him." Lauren calms me down . I roll my eyes and head into my dressing room and the rest to theirs . As I was entering my dressing room , all I could hear was Shawn's evil laugh . "Psychopath." I say , creeped out .

"Make-up time!!" Skylar says excitedly . "Oh boy." I answer sarcastically .

*Show time*

It was Shawn's final song and then I was up next . "NEXT UP ! Y/N." he screams . Two face I mock internally . I go on stage and get to position . The screen showed the title of my sing Heavy and the beat plays .

Next one , I'm Not The Only One .

This was the last song and I was supposed to do Like I Would but I decided to do the song Troye and me did . I look for him in the crowd amd give him a signal . He smiles and sets up . After setting up , I speak . "Okay this song is for my loved ones , for I will always be there for them . And I hope they will for me too." I say and the crowd goes wild . Martin plays the beat amd Troye gets on stage .

"THANK YOU !! I LOVE YOU ALL." I yell and run of stage . I get hugs from all the girls . "We promise we'll always be there for you." Mila pinky promised and I laugh at her dorkiness . "Lets go for that dinner , I'm hungry." Dinah whines . I look at the time 10.00 p.m. I have 2 hours . Lets make it worth it .

*Skip getting ready*

We all were dressed up fancy to the place in my SUV . Even Troye and Martin were with us cause we had extra seats . Briggan wasn't tagging along cause he would give the girls suspicions so I made him stay with Skylar . "Leggo." Ally gets out . We all enter and marvel at how big and fancy it looked . We find our spot and sit .

I was in between Camila amd Lauren and was internally crying because I was beside my girlfriend and my ex-girfriend who I might have feelings for still . "Y/n is in a Camren samdwich." Dinah cooes . "I might faint." I chuckle . "Don't worry baby , I'll always catch you." Lauren smiles . Not this time I say in my head . Throughout dinner , I was making the best out of everything , as I might be gone forever . Shawn looks at me and excuses himself from the table and leaves . I look at the time 12.00 p.m. "Excuse me." I tell them and follow Shawn .

He goes in this dark alley way and leads me to it . I go in and he ties me against the wall and I don't retaliate . "Good girl." he says . "Now call your girl and say you two are breaking up . I want you to feel how it feels to be hated , Y/n." he whispers in my ears and my eyes widen . "Keep . Her . Safe . Keep . Her . Safe." he taunts and I surrender . He laughs and calls her number . "This is for your own good , girls." I mumble .

After the fourth ring , she picks up . "Hey baby you okay?" she say worried laced in her voice . "B-baby ? We need to break up." I say trying not to cry . "W-what ? Why ? Please we can make this work." she begs me . "I'm s-sorry we can't." I sob . "I hope Dinah gives you a poly beatdown." she spat while sobbing . "Hey baby." Shawn calls but before he can finish saying baby , I ended the call but she probably heard that .

"You better not touch them , no face." I say as be drags and throws me in a white can . Ironic huh ? "Oh its okay , because where your going no one will hear or care ever again." he says closing the doors .

I'm sorry Lauren ...

Lauren's pov

After my call with Y/n , I came back with puffy eyes and explained everything to the girls . They all comforted me and said how they wanted to beat her up for breaking up with me over the phone . Dinah was fuming while Troye and Martin on the other looked sad for someone . I wonder who ... I thought . We get back to the bus after dinner and I cry more . "Thats why she was always in the phone . She was with Shawn." Ally grumbles . Troye was with us to help while Martin was asleep . But Troye didn't do much , he looked as if he wanted to speak up .

"She said to dicuss with you , but she straight up cheated on you with Mila's ex!!" Dinah says clearly frustrated .

I hate hidden secrets ...

Damn assumptions . I will be double updating cause I can't hold this drama in . Wooo !! Shout out to awkwardkid99 , daintyjauregui , hallo_geez and kellyot5_727 .
-Canine🐾